THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Cap, so you like dogs?

Here's my cat. :laughing7:

View attachment 1762343

I had a cat just like that... all white... I let him outside one night after denying him his curiosity for a year...

Next morning when he returned... he was half white... looked like he had spent the night inside an engine.

OH and BTW I know I posted with picture... but the kitty is small :P

Ok guys I am off.

Goodnight peeps.

Night cap.

I'll turn in as well. Gonna be busy tomorrow trying to set newbie artifact hunters straight. Goodnight.

Giant galleon anchor was laying in the lot I'm interested in. The lot is a working lot that is being used to store equipment. The anchor was given to one of the landscapers for free as long as he got it out of there. He says I can come and see it. He still has it on a trailer and I might try and buy it. I'll still have to get permission from another person but it should be easy. Probably get access to a much larger swath that definitely includes the cobb recovery spot. The new owner actually lives in an old friends childhood house. We never new then that there was treasure on the property......and her father was an invested atocha guy and a major treasure collector. How ironic !!

Giant galleon anchor was laying in the lot I'm interested in. The lot is a working lot that is being used to store equipment. The anchor was given to one of the landscapers for free as long as he got it out of there. He says I can come and see it. He still has it on a trailer and I might try and buy it. I'll still have to get permission from another person but it should be easy. Probably get access to a much larger swath that definitely includes the cobb recovery spot. The new owner actually lives in an old friends childhood house. We never new then that there was treasure on the property......and her father was an invested atocha guy and a major treasure collector. How ironic !!

Work hard bart. It pays great dividends.:icon_thumright:

Tomorrow is a big day rook....40ft underwater with a metal detector on a possible mega treasure galleon !!.....probably wont be...but I'll be doing what I love !!

I'll be looking for a certain type of ballast that helps ID our wreck bill. This ballast was loaded at havana and is the stone "serpentine". Even the ballast is gorgeous on this wreck !!

Morning Simon and ARC

What’s happening with you old farts this morning

to Rook.png

You did that just for you know who.

Can't stay long today. You are welcome. Carrying the bride to the Doctor for a check up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back