THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand...

Again another Random Chat Thread is born... Otherwise just known as the "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.

*** PLEASE REFRAIN FROM replying with quote to another users post IF IT HAS a picture added to their post.
(doing this will buildup lag on thread over time as we have found out with previous threads)***
(P>S - Picture part can be deleted from the quote in text box when "reply with quote" is used)

Most of all... Enjoy.

Ah Ha! So you are saying... don't do this?

Ah Ha! So you are saying... don't do this?

I had a problem with my heavy..heavy right foot today....

firebird back.jpg

Random? Yeh... Scary? Well Talented bass player but strange.. Just weird...Sinister incognito!!

I notice a lot of Canadians here... Betcha ain't got this kinda' crazy up there ay??

laughing11.gif

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?
No prizes....
Setting up 200+ feet of slot car track....and or...fishing...or and fret level/crowning/dressing on a guitar (depends on the rum)
But I won't be in Florida you Lucky *^$%#@ 's! Is it that cool down there? and since you are close Cuban cigars anyone??

That attitude is the biggest barrier RC. one must lift ones self up and force ones self to do it some times !! After you get through that mostly self imposed blockade,....its almost always a rewarding experience. Sometimes its the actual treasure, and other times its the journey and adventure.....but its almost always (barring disaster) a rewarding experience !!

Also being able to force yourself through the drudgery and work of preparing for these adventures, only leads to more confidence in getting up and out for whatever it is your hunting in life. Self motivation is the key to success !! RC...you must be commended in your efforts to become more mobile....im in constant amazement at your ingenuity at making those opportunities easier for you to achieve !! The mindset of succeeding is the key to success !!

Heh... rereading my post did come across a little ehhhhh... but just my sleepy mood.

The main reason I have not been "active" in hunting for stuff is ... TIME.

There are not enough hours the day... period.

I am ALWAYS busy.

So many irons in so many fires it isn't funny.

I see how I seemed "bummed out:.. and to some degree when talking about detecting etc I AM... BECAUSE I don't do it enough... just had to "back burner" a lot of things I really enjoy due to life of running out of money and time to do those things.

Trying to keep my head above water and so many "chores" and things going on at once that the "luxury" things have got to get squashed.

No time is the biggest problem.

NOW... with covid... it sucks out there for sales... then combine that with the "yahoos" that muck it up... LIKE... get this... someone posts a sale for Friday lets say.

I show up early only for the person to tell me that someone came by on THURSDAY !

Crap like that is rampant here.

The are like vultures here... all running around scrounging scrounging... my area IS PACKED with people... it is really bad fast paced dog eat dog here.

SO... my enthusiasms wane.

Go to beach t detect... and you see 5 guys already there... and I am tired of teaching. heh

Good morning TNET and RCT

ARC
I feel your pain about not getting to treasure hunt as much as in the past. Myself after going at it purdy hard the knee is getting worn down. It’s a great sport but at some point we(I) have slowed unless I get a tip of something really good.

And good morning ANTI, ARC and OV

ARC
I feel your pain about not getting to treasure hunt as much as in the past. Myself after going at it purdy hard the knee is getting worn down. It’s a great sport but at some point we(I) have slowed unless I get a tip of something really good.

Yeash... and I forgot... by the time I do get ahead... or have some"free time"...

IM BEAT and just wanna chill... because I know its only a small moment before I gotta go all out again. heh

THIS... TNET... IS my "treasure hunting". :)

I live vicariously through all of you... and I love you all like my breather in's :).

Thank you all for being my online friends :)

After trying many installers and all declined to do the installation of a display shower enclosure I was forced into the job.
Now I am not going to say its a easy thing, parts missing, manufacturer sent more, all the wrong things.
Still need a cap cover and 2 seals that go around the fixed panel.
All I can say-buy it jim-have it installed

Very nice job Jim, I wonder why it was so hard to find an installer who would work on your shower, lack of experience possibly? Anyway, it looks like you did an amazing job.

Now if it doesn’t leak and the door doesn’t get stuck with you in the shower while the misses is out for a walk with Max, then you’ve done well. :laughing7:

Good morning Rook :wave:

Last edited:
Yeash... and I forgot... by the time I do get ahead... or have some"free time"...

IM BEAT and just wanna chill... because I know its only a small moment before I gotta go all out again. heh

THIS... TNET... IS my "treasure hunting". :)

I live vicariously through all of you... and I love you all like my breather in's :).

Thank you all for being my online friends :)

Right back at you buddy. :occasion14:

Right now... I am beyond beaten... I ache all over and am burnt to a crisp... I feel the sun radiating off my skin as I type this.

I have a headache from water loss... and crappy KFC last night for dinner due to no time to cook.

LEft the house... ON A SUNDAY... at 5:46 AM ... WAlked back in the door at 4;30... THEN BACK OUT the door 6;00 after quick shower... to return at 8;30ish... to got to bed after cleaning up again... at 10pm.

All the while my needy fur babies needing attention and love.

Arrggg.... and that JUST MY SUNDAY ! ! !

:P

Arrrrgggg.... I need rum for real. heh

SO... I ask you...

When shall I detect ? ? ?

:P

Arrrrerrrrrrrg

Yard sales are easy... for I am already out many times... but I try not to burn up my vehicle running around for a few scraps of crap that really amount to not much in the grand scheme of things... besides I OWN everything I want anyway. heh,,, and I a looking for more "stuff I can use" and if I score a scrap of crap then great.

BUT....

Not many sales to begin with... and the ones that are out there SUCK... full of furniture and baby crap... and the ones that are juicy will have vultures hanging out waiting for doors to crack open.

THEN they crack the doors and its a mad rush to only find the people saying ... "on E-bay that sells for"... And I just split. (because everyone is a phone ****ing freak and thinks they have something worth a million and look it up and the price stupidly).

Last edited:
Morning Org, ARC, Dave, Rook and the rest of the hammock lovers when they crawl in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back