THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Top of the day to you ARC, Rook

Good Morning, ARC, ROOK, PEPPERJ, and the rest of the crew when they rise and shine.

Well I started on the dishwasher last night. I found a penny. Might use it to test the Ugly Box. LOL

That decision, realization, (I can’t think of the right word) I do respect. I never really gave much thought to having kids. It just happened. And an intense, wild ride it is. It doesn’t stop when they turn 18. We don’t always play like we are on the same team. Grandkids are a blessing beyond measure. Makes it all worth it. All in all it was the path for us.

Morning WD

In the world today it must be a whole handful for some, the ever changing tech, the influences that tug the young ones even further astray.
Many times the comment from the folks that truly enjoy the grandkids is sort of all the same, enjoy them immensely,(Spoil them silly) and then send back to the parents.

Well I started on the dishwasher last night. I found a penny. Might use it to test the Ugly Box. LOL

Now I'm :icon_scratch: just because I'm usually out of the loop and :dontknow: on what that is exactly. But can I give you one for your thoughts on the subject that you testing with?

Morning WD

In the world today it must be a whole handful for some, the ever changing tech, the influences that tug the young ones even further astray.
Many times the comment from the folks that truly enjoy the grandkids is sort of all the same, enjoy them immensely,(Spoil them silly) and then send back to the parents.

Dang straight! And when the occasion arises, I spoil other people’s pets, too!

That looks cool WD...good morning folks !!

Yes wow....what an incredible find....the craftsmanship is off the chain !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back