Well I mentally ticked off a couple of repairs in the home that weren't on the to-do-list.
I'm going to have to just write them down, so I have the satisfaction of scratching them off it seems.
The cheese maker called and said our wheel of mixed was ready for pick up.
I drove in and he said gee that was fast! "When it comes to the cheese I'm like a dog on a good bone"
The sly fellow slipped in a new type for us to try "Herbs De Provence"-


Now there will have to be some self control-thinking not!
Got a message regarding the two stockers that went in yesterday-the 4 side total weight hanging is 1245 lbs.
Told them to leave the tenderloin whole-it was something the family BBQ were all about, go the butcher get a whole strip and just cut up thick steaks.
Well I mentioned we had a Vita Mix blender the other day-should of kept it to myself-was processing up some fermented rains, teens, seeds from the remaining squash-and the base plate stripped out from wear and tear.
So now they just provide a complete replacement unit jug, lid, tamper, blade/base plate in a packed deal for $99.00-err, ah, any warranty left?

"Let me check to see.....Jim your unit is 27 years old."
You have a great motor in that unit. Oh Ya!
So I ticked off another-that wasn't on the list.
Clips for the bottom of the sliding screen patio door ordered up-"Well we'll put in a cost estimate to the get those replacement parts, and what it will cost to ship them to you sir" OK get on that please-thank you. (Thinking's the 4 clips that seem to break will have cost 32 cents to make-so if I get away for $32.00 it will be great.
Now where's the beef................