What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I've got one for ya Bill... Here's a performance of Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 by Apollos Fire, the Cleveland Baroque Orchestra. I've seen them in person and they're definitely one of my favorites!



My tastes may not be pure "classical" but I do like really well done orchestrated performances. Go onto YouTube and look up the movie soundtrack for Gettysburg. I get goosebumps every time I listen to the music, and it is very well done. Better yet, watch the movie! :D I think you'll like it. I love it.
 
Did you get your license RustyRelics?

I drive through Kentucky frequently. Let me know what you are driving so I know if you are about to run into me. :laughing7:

Nope. First I was a week early because they changed the date and never told me, then they wouldn't see me until I got a typo fixed on my permit. I have to reschedule.
 
No such thing as National Debt... RC i though you were hip to this.

Just ask yourself... "who is it we owe". ?

You cannot borrow what you do not have already. heh

Speaking of Florida.....
I'd be doin some buying if in a couple three areas there from listings off Florida Gun Trader.
 
My tastes may not be pure "classical" but I do like really well done orchestrated performances. Go onto YouTube and look up the movie soundtrack for Gettysburg. I get goosebumps every time I listen to the music, and it is very well done. Better yet, watch the movie! :D I think you'll like it. I love it.
I'll keep it in mind for a rainy day!
 


Leave you tonight with one of my favorite pieces of music.
G'nite...:sleepy2:
 
Ebay, $42.01. Claimed to be used for about half an hour. (ebay pics) Detech 13″ Ultimate Search Coil.

new coil four.webp
 
Last edited:
Good morning RCT PEOPLES
 
Morning TN Crew.
 
Good morning peeps.
 
Every summer is cicada summer here. I don't here them yet.....you can bet the cool weather is over when you here them.
 
No thanks....ill stick to shrimp roger !!
 
GMorn everbody, the I-pad got misplaced and I missed a few days.
Bart are sharks bitting?
I have a bucket full of cicada Beatles exoskeletons they leave on trees.
Have great day..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom