What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Any worms left?
Morning ARC, Rook, WD
 
Morning Pepper... Gap.
 
Welcome to the RCT Todd.
 
Ya i got the worms, but I'm still going fishing !

I'm going to try some dirt fishing myself today, I will be seeing a few worms I'm sure. (Chicken treats maybe)
 
Ouch!
20210412_170246.webp
 
I'm Gary. "Todd" is Todd's Point, the town where I live. Gary

Ok then... Welcome to the RCT ... AKA.. "The TreasureNet Ship"... Gary.

:)
 
Treasure ship is right. The ship left without me though. Very little treasure to find where I live. I'm about ready to pack the wife, dog, and detector and travel where there is "something" to find. Gary
 
Good morning gang! Am I the only one that goes to work around here? I'd rather be fishing too!
 
Good morning, GAP (is your name Gary, also?) and Gary [TP. (Ooh, TP. Mayhaps I better stick with Gary)].
 
Work? I stopped doing that in 2001. I still work, but only for me, not "the man". Gary
 
Morning Bill... Sheeperdess. .. and GARY :P
 
I am still gonna call you Todd. :P

:)
 
That's okay with me. I wish my name was Todd instead of Gary. Todd...haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom