- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,305
- Reaction score
- 207,480
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
We’ve got a cold front coming tonight. Low being 41. High tomorrow 63 and me. I don’t believe my blueberries are in danger if it warms up purdy quick. Glad I don’t have peas up yet.I know the deer are pissed.
While walking/working the fence line around the berry patch the dirt shows a Bambi trying different spots to get in.
Well if she can do 8 feet, I'll let her dine on the bushes and vines.
Yup a fence makes for a good neighbour-4 legged and the smart ass 2 legged ones also.
I just need to do the 2 stands of electric for the brave ones.
I know the deer are pissed.

I'd always had better luck with alternating current anyway. Never tried the battery. Also, I'd dampen the area a bit beforehand. But don't try it barefoot. 









