THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well, WannaD, it f you pm me your address I'll send you one.

I appreciate the offer but, I have to respectfully decline. My pm’s are turned off for a reason and to give my address to anyone would be like throwing a rock in a house made of glass. I hope you understand.

Boatlode,

Here's hoping it's just computer issues and she's ok. It's been 3 weeks or more since she logged in to the site.

It may be something along that line. If she had older android operating devices, there was an update that forced a couple people I know to buy new. The old was not supported any longer. That’s an unexpected purchase to have to make.

Geesh, Bart! I hope you get that under control. I pray for your wife and kid’s sake that you don’t get roid rage, either. Made me a little cranky for the week I was on them.

Cosmoline....

On the faucet handles. The door knob.
My hands ,obviously.

Trying to free up a stuck rifle bolt soaking it in white gas outside. Sticky stuff!
Too cold to try heating it outside.

I used to buy the Mosin nagant Russian surplus rifles. I would pay 70$ each for these beautiful rifles. They would come completely covered in cosmoline for long term storage. I would strip this cosmoline along with the cheap shellac finish on the wood with acetone all at the same time. I would then varnish the wood and lightly oil the working parts. I still own some of those rifles, and they are some of the straightest shooting most powerful rifles I ever owned !!

GMorn, calling for mid 60s and nice today. I have a friend that has nice assemblage of fairburns. Badlands area south of Kadoka. Please make lots of pics.
Tree cleanup and gopher trapping kind of day, set lines too. I’m ready for sunshine! Have great day

Anyone there in FLA watch the SpaceX launch this am?

Interview this morning with Boeing after another successful SpaceX crew mission...

Last edited:
On the menu tonight some braised chicken legs with cider and apples and we're even adding some mushrooms to the mix.

Ladyfriend's away and I'm bachelor-in it.
Big pile of venison steaks started on.
Maybe later I'll add a piece of sourdough bread.
But it's a pretty good sized pile to finish still....

RC,

It's tough roughing it isn't it?...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

The decision making without supervision or moral support is exhausting.
I might have to go hold the pillow down on the couch so it doesn't float away.
Just to catch up on the news ya know....
Dogs will wake me before dark. Probably. (They just ate well too.)

Just popped in to say G night... and breeze through posts.

Bart... did you get the rash from the field ? ... I have a bad feeling you did. :/ damn man If so.

Are you allergic ? or does that stuff do it to everyone ? never had it before... and first time i heard of it was from you actually... in posts before.

IF you got it whilst checking that spot... arrggg

Wish i would have seen this sooner... but screwing off in the politics forum... it needed some help to lighten the load... :)... heh

And have been busy round here.

Anyway...

Off.

G Night Tnet.

No time to say hello...goodbye...I'm late I'm late I'm late. :tongue3:

Nite Cap'n. :icon_salut:

. AA1C9D40-5E0E-42D6-8862-DA27E36419FF.jpeg RCT folks.

Just popped in to say G night... and breeze through posts.

Bart... did you get the rash from the field ? ... I have a bad feeling you did. :/ damn man If so.

Are you allergic ? or does that stuff do it to everyone ? never had it before... and first time i heard of it was from you actually... in posts before.

IF you got it whilst checking that spot... arrggg

Wish i would have seen this sooner... but screwing off in the politics forum... it needed some help to lighten the load... :)... heh

And have been busy round here.

Anyway...

Off.

G Night Tnet.

No big deal ARC.....I get it all over just looking at the tree. Got the shot yesterday and its almost all gone this morning.....the shot hurt like hell though !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back