THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning A1DE883D-E215-4636-BBBD-116179F6C052.jpeg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning pepper

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coffee time....got blueberry pie and peanut butter cookie.....never liked the wacky flavored coffee...but...thats what I got. So ill do a peanut butter cookie, with sugar and creme Brule creamer....sounds good !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always thought this would be the one I found first

Who knew it would be Portuguese and 400 miles away on another beach !!/QUOTE]

See... i like the backside of that coin... not the front... she is not a "looker". heh

But... the backside rocks.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bart
That is some strange sounding coffee-now certain roasts have flavour notes of chocolate. Great up close picture of your gold.:occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning everyone...ya..not to happy with the coffee choices but I'm doin it !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always thought this would be the one I found first

Who knew it would be Portuguese and 400 miles away on another beach !!/QUOTE]

See... i like the backside of that coin... not the front... she is not a "looker". heh

But... the backside rocks.

Ya...seems like these people didn't know how to smile for there portraits...phillip the 5th has a reason to be grumpy....he lost all his treasure at least twice !! He's been good to me though and I always smile when I find his treasure !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ya...seems like these people didn't know how to smile for there portraits...phillip the 5th has a reason to be grumpy....he lost all his treasure at least twice !! He's been good to me though and I always smile when I find his treasure !!

I'm thinking it had to be the powdered wigs they wore-really what was that all about?:dontknow: :laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Arc

Did you cut the rum ration down to the point where some pirates have gone to look for another provider? :occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New rule....everyone on RCT must where a powdered whig !! :occasion14::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• 20210530_200914.jpg
    20210530_200914.jpg
    937.6 KB · Views: 15

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bill

Looks like we might get some moisture later in the week here finally. It would be nice to have all the pollen off everything as it has this yellow tinge to it.
Raining caterpillar poo from every leaf tree from the Gypsy Moth outbreak.
It just started and everything looks like it's covered in broccoli seeds. :laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jim,

Hopefully the birds will feast on the moths to get them under control....nature has a way of balancing this out if you give it a chance.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Goooooooood Mooorrrnninng, Pirates and Piratesses! Woo boy have I missed the ship! It has been quite the roller coaster ride this past week and a half! After the great big celebration of my dad's birthday, we ended up with him in the ER on Monday. My daughter and I have been tag teaming his care all week. And the dog. Oh the dog! He has to have a different food or snack at multiple times of the day and you best get it right or dad and the dog bark at ya. I went without coffee for 2 days and the 3rd, I managed to get some of that cold Mocha coffee in a bottle. Not the same, but it helped. I tried to keep up with the goings on, especially since Bart had that amazing recovery. Then, Saturday we had an outdoor wedding to go to. Flipping 52? and windy. And no rum! They had wine and the servers tried to give us some. I asked them if they had rum. They said no but I could pretend. I said I don't think so scooter. I slept almost all day yesterday, except for when I went to check on dad.
I woke up in the wee hours this morn and seen that I was called out. I couldn't pass up the post. I was exceptionally nice, I think. :dontknow:

Soooo, What's up with you?

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goooooooood Mooorrrnninng, Pirates and Piratesses! Woo boy have I missed the ship! It has been quite the roller coaster ride this past week and a half! After the great big celebration of my dad's birthday, we ended up with him in the ER on Monday. My daughter and I have been tag teaming his care all week. And the dog. Oh the dog! He has to have a different food or snack at multiple times of the day and you best get it right or dad and the dog bark at ya. I went without coffee for 2 days and the 3rd, I managed to get some of that cold Mocha coffee in a bottle. Not the same, but it helped. I tried to keep up with the goings on, especially since Bart had that amazing recovery. Then, Saturday we had an outdoor wedding to go to. Flipping 52? and windy. And no rum! They had wine and the servers tried to give us some. I asked them if they had rum. They said no but I could pretend. I said I don't think so scooter. I slept almost all day yesterday, except for when I went to check on dad.
I woke up in the wee hours this morn and seen that I was called out. I couldn't pass up the post. I was exceptionally nice, I think. :dontknow:

Soooo, What's up with you?

relaxing... binge watching some T.V.. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread