What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mayans here.
 
Jim,

Hopefully the birds will feast on the moths to get them under control....nature has a way of balancing this out if you give it a chance.
There's been some chatter on spraying from the MNR as the destruction has been taken on the trees.
We hope its just a normal cycle.
On balancing its self out, the Blue Heron is back taking out the chipmunks.
Ate three yesterday that we saw, have some good photos of it stalking it's prey.
Needd to pair the camera and phone up again. Grrr
 
There's been some chatter on spraying from the MNR as the destruction has been taken on the trees.
We hope its just a normal cycle.
On balancing its self out, the Blue Heron is back taking out the chipmunks.
Ate three yesterday that we saw, have some good photos of it stalking it's prey.
Needd to pair the camera and phone up again. Grrr

I gave up on the pairing of the two. Beyond my technical skills.
I wish the heron would leave our fish alone!
 
Okay time for the outside world. CUL8R!
 
Goooooooood Mooorrrnninng, Pirates and Piratesses! Woo boy have I missed the ship! It has been quite the roller coaster ride this past week and a half! After the great big celebration of my dad's birthday, we ended up with him in the ER on Monday. My daughter and I have been tag teaming his care all week. And the dog. Oh the dog! He has to have a different food or snack at multiple times of the day and you best get it right or dad and the dog bark at ya. I went without coffee for 2 days and the 3rd, I managed to get some of that cold Mocha coffee in a bottle. Not the same, but it helped. I tried to keep up with the goings on, especially since Bart had that amazing recovery. Then, Saturday we had an outdoor wedding to go to. Flipping 52? and windy. And no rum! They had wine and the servers tried to give us some. I asked them if they had rum. They said no but I could pretend. I said I don't think so scooter. I slept almost all day yesterday, except for when I went to check on dad.
I woke up in the wee hours this morn and seen that I was called out. I couldn't pass up the post. I was exceptionally nice, I think. :dontknow:

Soooo, What's up with you?

Yes you were very nice and helpful. I know it’s difficult for you to refrain from insults!
 
Goooooooood Mooorrrnninng, Pirates and Piratesses! Woo boy have I missed the ship! It has been quite the roller coaster ride this past week and a half! After the great big celebration of my dad's birthday, we ended up with him in the ER on Monday. My daughter and I have been tag teaming his care all week. And the dog. Oh the dog! He has to have a different food or snack at multiple times of the day and you best get it right or dad and the dog bark at ya. I went without coffee for 2 days and the 3rd, I managed to get some of that cold Mocha coffee in a bottle. Not the same, but it helped. I tried to keep up with the goings on, especially since Bart had that amazing recovery. Then, Saturday we had an outdoor wedding to go to. Flipping 52? and windy. And no rum! They had wine and the servers tried to give us some. I asked them if they had rum. They said no but I could pretend. I said I don't think so scooter. I slept almost all day yesterday, except for when I went to check on dad.
I woke up in the wee hours this morn and seen that I was called out. I couldn't pass up the post. I was exceptionally nice, I think. :dontknow:

Soooo, What's up with you?

Mornin all.

W.D.:
NO COFFEE 2 DAYS! Now that is messed up. Major messed up.
2 hours maybe....2 days. No way.
 
Mornin all.

W.D.:
NO COFFEE 2 DAYS! Now that is messed up. Major messed up.
2 hours maybe....2 days. No way.

Morning RC
Like it's like headaches, shakes, jittery, grumpy, imagine what it would be without coffee.
 
Morning RC
Like it's like headaches, shakes, jittery, grumpy, imagine what it would be without coffee.

I quit everything that had a bind on me before.
Got past dependence and withdrawals ,before starting some of them again......

Coffee! Till there is none. Perish the thought and pass the dandelion roots and acorns and chicory roots..
 
giphy.gif
 
MONTREAL, Sept. 1st, 2016 As part of its 5th anniversary, Brasseurs du Monde is launching 25˚. With an alcohol content of 25%, this extra strong malt liquor will be the strongest bottled beer in Canada!

OMG...25% ????? Didnt we used to call that a boilermaker?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom