Ya.....dont try and tell anyone that the equinox really isn't waterproof......started a firestorm of arguing and the thread was locked. They have false advertised that this machine is waterproof......its water resistant and is a wading machine only !! No one wants to here it !! If you buy a machine that claims to be waterproof and it dosent even come with waterproof headphones.....well then it ain't waterproof if you cant go in the water. No where does it say you will have to spend another 150$ on headphones to use it in the water. That brings the price to 800$. If you cant go to 8 feet for 20 minutes without it flooding then it ain't waterproof it's only water resistant. That means you can splash it....but dont splash it to much....you can go underwater but dont stay down to long. I love the machine and will get it fixed but it's only good in the water up to your waist. I'll go in the water with the excal like I always have. I'll use the light weight equinox on the beach and land sites. Machine is a good one....there advertising is deceptive !!
Yeah bart
What little water I hunt in, I use my pro.but I will put the White in ankle water. It won't hurt it. I would say for creek hunting around here anyway the AT PRO. Is tops. I've laid it down in the water and it keeps on ticking.
Good morning Rook, ARC, Bill, Bart, RR, GB, RTR, and the rest of the crew.
Bill that is a beauty of a ring.
I have taken the M6 wading, just have to make sure to keep the coil & shaft downward till I can take it apart and dry the shaft out. I also bag the control box if it's raining, and keep on detecting.
As for any claims of what it will with stand....verify. You just never know now days.
Here I thought I had my splashing down to a minimum!
We get rain tonight all day Halloween & into Friday with chance of lightning & thunder. Everyone needs to dress as fishes.
Talk about rain on someone's parade! I see inside party's in a lot of kids futures.