What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hi Rook! Nice to see you in person :laughing7:
 
Night Folks.

C u n am.
 
I was humming this one while listening to the Red Wing Black birds giving me a chorus, for covering up their food source.


20210611_182619.webp
 
Good morning, me hearties! Checking in. I see I missed MsBeep. Ahoy, MsBeeps!
 
Morning Treasure Net Crew.
 
Morning WD.
 
Boatload...

A man tried to save a dad and child yesterday here... it did not work out... both died... and the man who jumped in to save them is now missing.
 
Has anyone ever found a body, skeleton, NA remains, helped solve a murder? Sometimes when I detect I think about this when I'm way out in the stix because things are very remote sometimes.

Gene

Welcome aboard, Gene! i found an old child's shoe and then some bones nearby. That was kinda freaky, until I figured out they were animal bones.
 
Morning Pepper.
 
Off... bbl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom