What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Has anyone ever found a body, skeleton, NA remains, helped solve a murder? Sometimes when I detect I think about this when I'm way out in the stix because things are very remote sometimes.

Gene

No such thoughts on my part. Will be now , thanks...:laughing7:

Probably more bodies of recently deceased nearer roads than in isolated areas. No , I don't study such.
 
Morning Tnet Crew.
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning AARC and pepper
 
Morning Rook and Bill
 
:hello: hello and good morning!!
 
Whats good about it? Not diving today, have to wait until tomorrow, gotta go register my boat and deal with Officialdom!??sigh

Great news though, going diving off gold coin beach tomorrow, so good morning for then.
 
SADS....going tomorrow too.... have a t-net friend coming to team up with....phippsfolly mike.....then I'll try and go with islamoradamark the next week !! Getting busy....waiting for some boat repairs, and then we will have the green light to dive with the BCC (bronze cannon corp) in our quest to find "el angel bueno" !! Hope ill get a call today to hunt the treasure sand also....wow all the different irons in the fire, and there all glowing red hot right now....woooo hoooo !! I love treasure hunting !!
 
SADS....take a look at the latest email I sent....I think I see something off that beach !!
 
Morning Bart, SADS
 
Whats good about it? Not diving today, have to wait until tomorrow, gotta go register my boat and deal with Officialdom!??sigh

Great news though, going diving off gold coin beach tomorrow, so good morning for then.

What's good about it?

For starters , there was no chalked outline around your body when the sun came up....:laughing7:
Then , you get to (you get to!) go into a community and deal with red tape. That will make your life once again so much better after you wobble back home.
(Tip , carry your fins instead of wearing them for the visit. You'll wear out the bottoms less that way.)

Forecast is for 90F and humid today.
Dad's estate sale. He didn't want one really. But he's no longer here to clear out his estate either...
I'd trade a trip to the secretary of state for being at the sale, let alone the drive /travel. But I'll get my chance to go again and take care of red tape put off since... February before last? l.o.l..

Guess I better get going.

Be safe SADS!
 
They ran my card 5 times, luckily visa refunded each mistake!!
 
Bart & SADS,

Good luck with the upcoming treasure hunting be sure to share you treasures with the motley crew.
 
Good evening crew mates. Hi there WD, & all whom have said hello as I drifted away.

Good luck to all those going treasure hunting, what ever the treasure may be.

I climbed aboard for a few minutes, company is coming over soon, so I will be gone again shortly. Not sure about the weekend, they have some thing going on then too.

Gene the only thing I have dug up that was dead was a gerbil or hamster not sure which. He was buried in a jar with a metal lid, in the beach sand. I apologized and promptly reburied it, and made note of the spot to avoid a repeat. I would not want to come across something or someone I would have to talk with the authorities about. I have always had a fear I would find a really awesome chunky gold ring, only to discover it was still on the finger of a deceased person. :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom