What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'm back, and alive no less.
 
“ I’m out of Joints” Rook3434 :laughing7:
 
Heck
I guess I should have said evening first.:laughing7:
 
Darn
That’s some good stuff.
 
Good morning Rook. And the rest of the crew.

Well the I-pad still knows how to get on T Net it's just a little quirkier & slower than usual. Yea! I can still get on the ship.

We're glad you're still here RR, what ever went on.

Speaking of joints, mine ache, rain maybe moving in.

And I wake up to see a plate of yummy BBQ ribs on here, don't suppose you left us some
 
Good morning Bill
 
“ I’m out of Joints” Rook3434 :laughing7:

Willie.webp
 
Good morning Bart, I see you are lurking. Congrats on yesterday's finds.
 
Good morning worldtalker
 
Morning RR

WT are you sharing with the crew?? :laughing7:
 
Sweet!!! Hope you find some really terrific old goodies! Share the pics with us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom