What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RR,

Well done on the arrowhead knapping you should be proud of yourself.
 
Thank you Bill, one of my favorite songs, I will always love you.
 
ARC, if the crabs are big enough bring them on board, we'll have dinner.

If I suddenly poof! ...battery died. Unlike when i fall off the ship. :laughing7:
 
Never new that ecs....good stuff thanks !!

Are you familiar with the MAPLE LEAF, A Union sidewheel riverboat that hit a Confederate barrel mine at Mandarin Point on the St Johns, April 1, 1864?
The Mandarin Museum has incredibly well preserved artifacts recovered from the Maple Leaf.
Maple Leaf
 
Morn T net.
 
ARC, if the crabs are big enough bring them on board, we'll have dinner.

If I suddenly poof! ...battery died. Unlike when i fall off the ship. :laughing7:

Bah... Crab sandwich in a bottle = Rum.
 
Rough weather will keep us in the ICW today....a grueling snails pace of passing sail boats, avoiding shoals, and creeping under bridges !! Lots of hand steering no auto pilot cruising today !! Just waiting for the sun to get out of here.
 
ARC....your not mad at me r ya ?? I put my like back over there. But that's the last post on that thread for sure !! I'll be watching but that's it.....to intense for me !!
 
Are you familiar with the MAPLE LEAF, A Union sidewheel riverboat that hit a Confederate barrel mine at Mandarin Point on the St Johns, April 1, 1864?
The Mandarin Museum has incredibly well preserved artifacts recovered from the Maple Leaf.
Maple Leaf

I know of it and have read about it, but I'll read through that article when we get moving here.....had no idea that there was a museum with artifacts. It's now on my bucket list to check out !!
 
Got to go kick the tires and light the fires to get this pig moving south. BBL.
 
ARC....your not mad at me r ya ?? I put my like back over there. But that's the last post on that thread for sure !! I'll be watching but that's it.....to intense for me !!

lol... Bart... I havea feeling ... although we don't REALLY know each other... that IF we did "hang"...

You and I would be good friends.

So... that being said...

NO I am not mad at you :P

heh

And besides... For what ? :/
 
Morning bart,bill, ARC
 
Careful out there bart.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom