THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mornin.

Bill your video -
Video unavailable
This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and good morning to all !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning ARC and to you Bart :hello:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning all

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ever do something really dumb that got you hurt?

Today I was putting in T-posts by hand. For those of you who don't know how that's done, we use a 25 lb. steel tube that goes over the post, and has two handles on either side so you can lift up and thrust down to hammer in the post. It's a great way to build muscle.

I don't know what the hell happened, but somehow I lifted the hammer too high, and instead of hitting the post, I glanced off of it and cracked myself on the head with it. So picture a 25 lb. steel tube being thrown at your head with force, which is exactly what happened. I momentarily blacked out, fell to the ground, came too and was cussing all sorts of words. I was making up words. I was rolling on the ground, tears rolling down my face, holding onto my head, just cussing a blue streak, and both my mom and dad are trying to help.

Even now hours later, I still have a slight headache, and my neck feels slightly tingly to the touch. It felt much worse earlier. Tomorrow I get checked on by Doc Sawbones and see what she has to say.

After a check up, I misaligned my neck and indeed suffer a small concussion. All is good now though and I'm back to normal.

Geesh, Rusty! I am glad you are going to be OK. As for the cussing a blue streak, well yo will have that when you hang out with pirates. :censored:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bill, you are pulling my heart strings with the Hobbit Songs!

Gee the hermit just doesn't recall the Hobbit songs nor the Hobbit.
Maybe we needs to watch the Hobbit, cause we'z kind of like these types of movies.
A winter thing, for sure.

Anyways Good Morning
Bill, Rook, WD :hello:

Oh BTW pirates it's too early to see images of heart strings.Yak-gag-:tongue3:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well on that happy note-me thinks I'd better get this day a moving along and go shovel the barn out of turkey/chicken $hit. (Not that it's overly dirty but not fresh either)

attachment.php

Now I was always kind of glad that we live where we do.
Imagine just for a moment that one's employment (survival) would depend on the making cow patties everyday.
That's the maker's mark the paw prints drying on the wall then marketing them to the folks that used them for heat/cooking the evening meal.
I have looked at this photo(/92) we took from time to time to make me realize we are so lucky to be where we are.

So pirates make sure you take no $hit today, and if you have to-make sure it's well dried. :laughing7:

Attachments

• EAE2768A-AAD0-46DA-B3AB-7BD2A2A3339F_1_201_a.jpeg
    EAE2768A-AAD0-46DA-B3AB-7BD2A2A3339F_1_201_a.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 56

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geesh, Rusty! I am glad you are going to be OK. As for the cussing a blue streak, well yo will have that when you hang out with pirates. :censored:

Have to agree, Milady.
Sometimes...."Oh poo!"

Simply isn't a big enough steam outlet. ;)

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well on that happy note-me thinks I'd better get this day a moving along and go shovel the barn out of turkey/chicken $hit. (Not that it's overly dirty but not fresh either)

attachment.php

Now I was always kind of glad that we live where we do.
Imagine just for a moment that one's employment (survival) would depend on the making cow patties everyday.
That's the maker's mark the paw prints drying on the wall then marketing them to the folks that used them for heat/cooking the evening meal.
I have looked at this photo(/92) we took from time to time to make me realize we are so lucky to be where we are.

So pirates make sure you take no $hit today, and if you have to-make sure it's well dried. :laughing7:

People in Canada were still cooking and heating this way in 1992?!?!??

:laughing7:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Gee the hermit just doesn't recall the Hobbit songs nor the Hobbit.
Maybe we needs to watch the Hobbit, cause we'z kind of like these types of movies.
A winter thing, for sure.

Anyways Good Morning
Bill, Rook, WD :hello:

Oh BTW pirates it's too early to see images of heart strings.Yak-gag-:tongue3:

Mornin all.

Never a fan of fiction , I read the Hobbit in school in some class. Quickly followed by two others in the trilogy.
Found it a great read.
And highly interesting it's author (Tolkien) wrote much of it from his dreams.
If recalled correctly (a risk) , he objected to being woke when he was having a vivid dream and agitated...

A long series. The films did pretty good considering how often a movie based on a book can wander off. And how far someone else's interpretation or imaging can vary from a given readers .

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xaos... please try and watch the quoted picture replies.

Supposedly its the cause of the last Random Chat Thread demise / crash.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
People in Canada were still cooking and heating this way in 1992?!?!??

:laughing7:

Now you see by just asking the simple question you caught $hit.
Any fans around?
Not a fan of catching it.

All I can say is was above the bathing Ghats in Varanasi. Then again the cow holds a step on the ladder.
Closest thing we have in common was the British Empire.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had some home made macaroni and cheese for supper using garden tomatoes for the sauce along with a side salad....and in response to xaos we used our convection oven to cook it rather than using our traditional cow pattie stove.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread