THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Got out yesterday in the back yard for a few minutes. 25C22CED-4186-4088-BF60-538C9476508C.jpeg :laughing7: :hello:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart... contrary to many beliefs concerning China...

China needs us.

We ARE China's biggest "customer".

Now... with that said... the simple support to this theory is... Chinese people are not stupid... never have been... they have always been good in business.

And their love of money... like our own... will keep us as allies.

There is and would be no reason to...

"bite the hand that feeds you".

It makes zero logical sense... and is a fear brought on by conspiracy people.

If i were you..

I would pay WAY more attention to about ten other places on earth that have a REAL dislike for us.

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will see ARC. I hope your right !! Current military posturing by china says they do not care like you think they do !! They are preparing for war on every front. And have been using our own dollars to bolster a military advantage. They will fair better than us in the event of an economic split....one thing to watch in there economy is the current default on loans totaling 300 billion plus just frome evergrande....much American enterprises have moved offshore from China at this point, and the collapse of evergrande is just the tip of an economic iceberg of failing businesses....the communist party has outlawed gaming, boy bands, and many other western habits...the door is slowly closing...or maybe quickly closing!! The communist are taking over all big business as we speak...don't forget the 1 million + ujegers in concentration camps ....genocide has been used to describe that current situation. For us to think they need us more than we need them is a foolish approach when dealing with XI ....HE IS A LUNATIC !! He is mao all over again....if he backs down now....he will lose his power base....he will invade tiawan....this is certain!! South Korea and Japan will form an alliance to help Taiwan and Australia will be right behind them !!

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is all going down as we chat on RCT every morn. It is happening now....a 2000 aircraft incursion of Taiwanese airspace has already happened....sooner or later it will escalate. They will expel all American forces from South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan....that is there STATED goal !!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This is all going down as we chat on RCT every morn. It is happening now....a 2000 aircraft incursion of Taiwanese airspace has already happened....sooner or later it will escalate. They will expel all American forces from South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan....that is there STATED goal !!

Folks need to consider an immediate weaning off China imports when the door closes. That will take resourcefulness and nimble adaptability. And understanding change is real.

Picked up some more fodder (Russian) for a Chinese SKS yesterday. Historic ironic circles never end , perhaps.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have been getting pounded for 2 days now....feels like something forming right on us....crazy amounts of rain.

And we's all thank you for sending it up north Bart. :headbang:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 1.07.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 1.07.37 PM.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 53

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I can only prepare my son for an alternate way of living in the event it affects us in the future....ill start by purchasing a sail boat and teaching him how to sail !! [/QUOTE said:
We should all be teaching our children and grandchildren such lessons anyway. No one knows what tomorrow holds. Empires rise and fall. What can we do about any of that? Nothing. Live your life and teach them all that you can.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart,

Glad to see you keeping up on all the latest developments military wise.

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keeping my fingers crossed that ARC's scenario plays out.

Given the sheer volume of exports to the developed countries would completely fall off the cliff they'd end up with an uprising by their own people due to lack of jobs when the exports got banned by their trading partners.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a more positive note we're whipping up a fresh tomato sauce from our garden bounty so pasta is on the menu. I'll be grating up some carrots for a side veggie dish.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had beef heart (split and rolled) marinating and is ready tonight to grill, with some asparagus.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
xaos,

The protocols are a bit of a pain.....on the plus side our covid stats are way lower than lots of other countries so I'll put up with the inconvenience.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill...Nice...

Our strip clubs are still closed here....

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off... G night T crew.

C u n am.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got over 2 inches of moisture, some places in the SW Ontario got 6".
So we're not going to complain.
Now we pass it along to you Bill.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good day, hasn't any rain.
A bad day, is when I lie in bed and dream of things that might have been. -Paul Simon

Night folks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC