THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, peeps, I will be starting my week arguing with tech support. Our internet router has been acting up for months. Tried to get my brother-in-law to just get us an upgrade. It is ran through the business and he is the only one authorized to make changes. He failed, called me with instructions and permission to lose my religion on them because he already lost his. LMAO! Must have been pretty bad, he's pretty good about taming his tongue and holding his temper.
CUL8R!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Attachments

• 290A00DD-D583-48DD-B66F-DC8F03AB483C.gif
    290A00DD-D583-48DD-B66F-DC8F03AB483C.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 19

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Best of luck with your chat up with the tech company.
Seems that no matter how one tries to deal with a tech company it suck the life out of a person.
Phone them and it seems to be this magic 45 minute-1 hr of lost time to achieve anything.

Yet the world of tech keeps offering more data and they think it's great-200MB or unlimited.
Why the ARF would I want that when I use on the average 3MB a month-just lower my bill

What gets me is we purchase this every month and they start us off at zero every month.

I buy anything else in life use 5%-I have 95% left-:dontknow:

Don't get me going on this topic WD! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, peeps, I will be starting my week arguing with tech support. Our internet router has been acting up for months. Tried to get my brother-in-law to just get us an upgrade. It is ran through the business and he is the only one authorized to make changes. He failed, called me with instructions and permission to lose my religion on them because he already lost his. LMAO! Must have been pretty bad, he's pretty good about taming his tongue and holding his temper.
CUL8R!
The world of high teck Sucks !
Replaced one of out TVs yesterday w/this and you need a PHD to get this thing fired up :BangHead: What ever happened to plug it in,and turn it on days
001.JPG
?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning rook.
I noticed on Saturday, that someone responded to your New Member Introduction thread from 2013...

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/hello-to-all.388484/

Makes me wonder why someone would bump an 8 year old thread? :icon_scratch:
Bart (not our Bart , But the detector store Bart) is a good egg.
I see he's bumping lots of new member posts to welcome them.
My guess is he's either using something that automatically keys on new member , or is simply going down the thread.
Doubt highly that he's stalking Rook.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread