THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Got my Christmas s present requests already. She wants a(get this)... a pellet pistol LOL:icon_scratch:.
I've come up with choices .So which one guys ?
>> https://www.pyramydair.com/product/umarex-glock-17-gen5-co2-pellet-pistol?m=5337
>> https://www.pyramydair.com/product/dan-wesson-2-5-co2-pellet-revolver-silver?m=3681
Well, you know her personality better than anyone. Is she a "girly-Q" or "Tough Enough?"
Girly - Q = revolver
Tough Enough = glock.

Or.... buy one of each and which ever one she doesn't want, you can give to me. LOL!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you know her personality better than anyone. Is she a "girly-Q" or "Tough Enough?"
Girly - Q = revolver
Tough Enough = glock.

Or.... buy one of each and which ever one she doesn't want, you can give to me. LOL!
I like the snub nose for her.But when she took the firearms safety training class a few years ago, she did Great with a Glock17 ???

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart... ever try and salvage the hardware off em ? ?

Bart... ever try and salvage the hardware off em ? ?
Yes....I was saying in my post how I should have got the bronze running lights off that one.....I always have a Leatherman with me. Ill go back for them...its a well hidden wreck !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got my Christmas s present requests already. She wants a(get this)... a pellet pistol LOL:icon_scratch:.
I've come up with choices .So which one guys ?
>> https://www.pyramydair.com/product/umarex-glock-17-gen5-co2-pellet-pistol?m=5337
>> https://www.pyramydair.com/product/dan-wesson-2-5-co2-pellet-revolver-silver?m=3681
Go with the classic Colt :)
I did notice the FPS seem to be less than the use to be, I think my Beretta is in the 425 FPS+ range

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Girly - Q = revolver
Tough Enough = glock.

Gee I have the crack the whip around up here in these parts.
Feel kind of bad for you southern gents-you'z got them plinking pellets in your ass. :laughing7:
Times are changing I guess

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well it was just a tad while back (17yrs) ago me and the Mrs ties the knot in Sedona AZ.
It only took 14+yrs for her to ask me (playing hard to get)
Gee I really believe she needs a :award_star_gold_1: for putting up with me.
So I guess it's time to get back to the rock pile-everyone have a great day-and I hope you get out and play.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the snub nose for her.But when she took the firearms safety training class a few years ago, she did Great with a Glock17 ???
Well, dang! Sounds, like she is tough enough. I bet she would like either one. Having the womans perspective though, I got to advise that you need to some how set her up to figure out which one she would prefer. Maybe take her to a refresher course or something. Throw her off some how. Because if you get her the one and she really wants the other, you will eventually be buying her both. Ya know what I mean? Oh she will be grateful you bought her one, but she will find a way to get what she really wants. Hubby bought me a glock. He just bought the same thing that our friends have and he has. I "loved it" that Christmas morning, but I haven't shot it one time. Not once. I did attempt to get us signed up for classes so I could learn. Dang covid came and I haven't pushed it since. I reckon I am a girly - Q.
I would prefer this, myself.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it was just a tad while back (17yrs) ago me and the Mrs ties the knot in Sedona AZ.
It only took 14+yrs for her to ask me (playing hard to get)
Gee I really believe she needs a :award_star_gold_1: for putting up with me.
So I guess it's time to get back to the rock pile-everyone have a great day-and I hope you get out and play.
Happy anniversary to you both! :hello2:
:occasion15:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, dang! Sounds, like she is tough enough. I bet she would like either one. Having the womans perspective though, I got to advise that you need to some how set her up to figure out which one she would prefer. Maybe take her to a refresher course or something. Throw her off some how. Because if you get her the one and she really wants the other, you will eventually be buying her both. Ya know what I mean? Oh she will be grateful you bought her one, but she will find a way to get what she really wants. Hubby bought me a glock. He just bought the same thing that our friends have and he has. I "loved it" that Christmas morning, but I haven't shot it one time. Not once. I did attempt to get us signed up for classes so I could learn. Dang covid came and I haven't pushed it since. I reckon I am a girly - Q.
I would prefer this, myself.
Thanks ...Women ...just when you think you have them figured out :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::dontknow::tongue3: .
Well,looks like the Glock 17 is back ordered till next year so it looks like the Snub-nose for now.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tried to cancel an option sell order this morning before the market opened. I assumed it got cancelled and put in a fresh sell order luckily it got rejected because the original order went through....lol. First order of business is to check status of previous order before putting in a fresh one....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:. Luckily they rejected the 2nd order or 1 would have an option on shares I didn't own...lol.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***Cranky old voice again***

BAH ! i still stare at rocks ! ! !

In fact... i am gonna find a new rock to stare at today !

Who needs to stand in line and PAY for some whirly squrly juice sucking gizmo !

Rocks dont ever lose power... they last forever... and you can play catch with them without breaking !

And if your rock is big enough you can sit on it !

And roll it ! ... Cant roll one of those phone things !

IF your rock is smaller you can leave your rock outside in winter... then bring it inside and use in your drink to make it cold.

Nothing like a good ole rock... and dont get me started with sticks... oh lordy ! ! !

do i love me a good stick !

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahoy! Cap'n!!?

If'n ye could be so kind, sir?
I's believes that someone needs to take the dingy out and go and looks fer her ladyship, Msbeepbeep!

She's ne'er been too good with navigation and since we changed ships....well...she just might be swimmin' after the wrong one!

So....I sounds the alert!
LADY OVERBOARD!!!

Thanky Cap'n for your kind considerations! :icon_salut:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions