THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, ARC, Bart, Bill, OV, Pepper, Rook, and all you lurkers. :lurk: :wave:
Morning WD
I checked the postal box yesterday expecting a lurker royalty check. Na-Da-Zip
Did you get one?
Is the captain responsible to be signing posting?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Msbeepbeep!
:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:
Yes tis I! The one who can't seem to stay aboard ship! Alive & well!
Beware....if'n the world don't get ya, family will!!

Good morning, ARC, Bart, Bill, Pepper, Rook, WD, RTR, and the rest of our illustrious crew, and all those who lurk. Do we get paid to lurk?? Cause I can do that too!
You all would laugh, I come back and the entire ship and sea has been rearranged!!!
We must have been sucked into one of those vortex triangles, and me with no protractor to figure it out...not that I could. ;)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning WD
I checked the postal box yesterday expecting a lurker royalty check. Na-Da-Zip
Did you get one?
Is the captain responsible to be signing posting?
Nope. Na-Da-Zip here, also. I used to give everyone checks. You were taking a break during that episode. Then, I read the rules and seen where writing checks was a no no and was afraid of closing the thread, so I stopped. Even though, they were obviously just for fun.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Good morning, ARC, Bart, Bill, Pepper, Rook, WD, RTR, and the rest of our illustrious crew, and all those who lurk. Do we get paid to lurk?? Cause I can do that too!
You all would laugh, I come back and the entire ship and sea has been rearranged!!!
We must have been sucked into one of those vortex triangles, and me with no protractor to figure it out...not that I could. ;)
Howdy Msbeepbeep!!!:hello:

Sorry no pay to lurkers-lurkers need to pay royalties to the pirates. :headbang:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

I was wondering if you were going to feel like you were at worlds end when you tried to swim back. :laughing9:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nope. Na-Da-Zip here, also. I used to give everyone checks. You were taking a break during that episode. Then, I read the rules and seen where writing checks was a no no and was afraid of closing the thread, so I stopped. Even though, they were obviously just for fun.
Silly rules-just like a rain checks-while stocks last-sounds like a message sign that hangs over the rum locker. :occasion14:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe bitcoin then?
Just kidding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread