THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rough year... nope... no hurricanes on the horizon currently.

Hope all is well with you :)
Glad to hear that ARC. Of course, hurricanes generate more business for my employer... see what I did there... 'generate'! :laughing7:

Good morning rook. :wave:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bill and Bart
Looks like we got our first frost this morning.
Thermometer is -2C and the roof on the garage is looking a tad white.
Not bad considering we're in the third week of October now.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yet another piece of our shipwreck has come up.....where the hell is the rest of it ?? Studying design features of 16th century shipwrecks im in shock......it does appear that the pieces were finding are indeed from our wreck.....and its looking better and better that 2 wrecks are emerging on 2 parallel tracks !! The rest of my bronze cannons should be close ? I have been randomly searching bottom where the last bronze cannon was found....23 more are still missing !! It did not seem possible that the pieces we are finding could be that well preserved. So well preserved that there is no denying its obvious 16th century design !! We have 2 very significant wrecks this year !! One is a fully intact and loaded 1700s slave ship, and the other is a very famous 1800s war ship !! Both are incredibly significant for the history of the keys.....its not known what was being carried onboard the slaver.....but ivory and gold dust were common on board these ships. The American War ship should have a payroll also. Now its time to do battle in court if we are to salvage either one. Possible documentary could be in the works.....have an investor interested !! Nice bronze swivel gun was pulled off the slaver many years back....should be many more !! Dive season is closing fast.....hope to get in this winter some also !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
redbull.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread