THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got a kick ass tip this morning.....a laser pico sailboat !! Woooo hoooo !! You may remember hank greenburg....he founde AIG insurance and was involved in a huge government. Bail out and a hostile takeover of his company. The family is super wealthy and Mr. Greenburg is 96 and served in ww2, and Korea. He's an incredible war hero. They are neighbors of my boss, and I often help out when asked. So today mr. Greenburg said come take this boat if you like no one uses it any more !! Its virtually unused and worth 4000 $ my son and nephews are gonna be so excited !!

This sounds incredible Bart, what a generous offer. Love to see a pic of your new Laser Pico Sailboat when you get it home. :thumbsup:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This sounds incredible Bart, what a generous offer. Love to see a pic of your new Laser Pico Sailboat when you get it home. :thumbsup:
It is almost unbelievable.....im still in shock !! Its only 12 feet.....but its a pretty performance oriented club racer. Ill get some pics today !! Rich guys keep there stuff so nice and clean.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It is almost unbelievable.....im still in shock !! Its only 12 feet.....but its a pretty performance oriented club racer. Ill get some pics today !! Rich guys keep there stuff so nice and clean.
Morning Bart
Gee when you pick it up-here's a tune for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC