THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't I've tired to learn I get stressed out badly by everything going on too much at once going on and I just get completely confused. Not sure what's wrong with me I'm the biggest loser I know and don't do much of anything well. Also generalized anxiety disorder wrecks me quite frequently
Ever think you might be overthinking things ?
OR.... thinking about things that should be not thought about so much...

One can simply overwhelm oneself by thinking about things that a simple change of thought could cure.

If you dont mind me asking... what is your age ?

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever think you might be overthinking things ?
OR.... thinking about things that should be not thought about so much...

One can simply overwhelm oneself by thinking about things that a simple change of thought could cure.

If you dont mind me asking... what is your age ?
I'm 30 I don't look it but yup 30. Driving confuses me and stresses me out so badly. Wish I could explain it but any task with multiple steps often overwhelms me and I can't remember how to do things same with like say directions I can't remember how to get to places when it comes to different towns and stuff. It bothers me.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 30 I don't look it but yup 30. Driving confuses me and stresses me out so badly. Wish I could explain it but any task with multiple steps often overwhelms me and I can't remember how to do things same with like say directions I can't remember how to get to places when it comes to different towns and stuff. It bothers me.
Well you seem to type and have a conversation on here just fine...

So...

Your good. :)

Anyway... i am not sure how to suggest a helping way for you other than... one simple rule....

Mind over matter.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you seem to type and have a conversation on here just fine...

So...

Your good. :)

Anyway... i am not sure how to suggest a helping way for you other than... one simple rule....

Mind over matter.
Yeah I try I'm just terrible at life I guess. Thank you for the concern it is very much appreciated. I may not be the best at being social but I always am so grateful when people reach out.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But of course, I never assume anyone I talk with on here has any ill intend or anything. I enjoy most everyone on here and I'm extremely thankful how welcoming everyone is.
My Grand daughter has that Generalized Anxiety Syndrome. Sometimes even has out of body episodes,along with the other crap it does to you.I,ve got just a tiny bit more insight into how it affects you than the average guy.I,ve helped her fight it in her life and hate what it does to her,I love her very much. I was just letting you know in my inimitable way that I,d never assume to tell you how to live your life.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Grand daughter has that Generalized Anxiety Syndrome. Sometimes even has out of body episodes,along with the other crap it does to you.I,ve got just a tiny bit more insight into how it affects you than the average guy.I,ve helped her fight it in her life and hate what it does to her,I love her very much. I was just letting you know in my inimitable way that I,d never assume to tell you how to live your life.
It is frustrating people write it off but generalized anxiety disorder does so many different things randomly and its so hard getting people to understand. I'd wish it on no one. I'm already not a strong person and I don't handle it well as I should

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is frustrating people write it off but generalized anxiety disorder does so many different things randomly and its so hard getting people to understand. I'd wish it on no one. I'm already not a strong person and I don't handle it well as I should
I,ve seen it first hand brother.Random is the best way to describe it.Comes out of nowhere at the most unexpected times. My Grand daughter is 18,had this since she was 12.I know it may not be a big help,but you,re not completely alone.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ve seen it first hand brother.Random is the best way to describe it.Comes out of nowhere at the most unexpected times. My Grand daughter is 18,had this since she was 12.I know it may not be a big help,but you,re not completely alone.
Hopefully hers gets better as she gets older mine gets worse and worse. I handle mine in all the wrong ways there's days but others factors of self add to it. I'm just mentally exhausted. Many years of it and being such a dysfunctional person has worn me down.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JVA5th,
So how cold does it get in your area during the winter?
In my part of the central valley not cold at all. But up in the mountains we get snow here in the valley it doesn't get all that cold.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I try I'm just terrible at life I guess. Thank you for the concern it is very much appreciated. I may not be the best at being social but I always am so grateful when people reach out.
JVA5th,
Well for what it's worth go with your strengths. We all have something we're good at concentrate your efforts there and possibly that'll give you the confidence to expand from there.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We've got a couple of portobellow mushrooms in the fridge so probably do a small batch of this recipe. Nice idea to serve with crusty bread, pita chips, toasted wrap triangles, etc...

Uncle Bill do you need money?
Is that why a man would eat such a thing as mushrooms?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread