THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I'm off... this morning I'm taking our scruffy looking little girl to the 'Doggy Spa'. I also have a service guy coming to finally fix our fridge/freezer, we've been waiting for a part to come in for 6 weeks now.

Have a great day everyone. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20211029_172904.jpg
    20211029_172904.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 11

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20211123_091720.jpg

Another plated ring from the lost town of redbird....my 3rd piece of plated jewelry from this spot. Such a cool spot.....I found 2 main roads with sidewalks on either side. This town has been completely taken back, and no one believes me very much that its actually there. Well it is and it looks like myan ruins now....the streets are barley noticed now and are hidden under forest and leaf litter !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanted to share a generous offer made to me by another detectorist in Montreal. :thumbsup: I'm an Administrator/Moderator on a detecting site based here in Canada and one of our members posted a pic of his water finds from a week ago. I complimented him on the silver ring he found and he very generously offered to send it to me.

Well, the ring arrived yesterday and it looks amazing, the colour of the stone is brilliant green! I gave it a light clean with an ultrasonic toothbrush and cleaned out the grains of sand from the band. This morning I'll take it to my jeweler to have it sized and polished.

I'll post pics when I get it all polished up… thanks again for your generosity Jeff!
Dave
Dave,
Nice gift....I've been out with Jeff quite a few times great guy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions