THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning pirates, ARC, Antiquarian, Bart, Bill, Rookster, JVA5TH, RTR, Pepperj, and Good night Oregon Viking. Did he just call me a lady? Well, he doesn’t know me very well, now do he? 🤣

I am not sure if we’re fishing today or not. My Cap’n is still snoozing. We had a lot of fun yesterday and a lot of big walleye, but not big enough.

I have missed a lot of great posts from you guys! Congratulations to Rusty, Bart, RTR and Antiquarian.

Bill, Peyton Manning is probably a meat and potatoes kind of guy. They don’t experiment with what they call “ mamby pamby “ foods. You have to live here to understand. The only way they will eat there veggies is if they are battered and deep fried and a beer to wash it down, er, I mean cleanse the palate.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Recipe for a successful meal.
Start with a few of these.
20210519_095125.jpg

Then one needs to add a whole lot of feed.
Resized_20210329_160634.jpeg

Then after about 4 months one gets something that looks like this
20210821_100232.jpg

Then and only then can the end result end up looking like this.
20210919_171456.jpg

So everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good morning pirates, ARC, Antiquarian, Bart, Bill, Rookster, JVA5TH, RTR, Pepperj, and Good night Oregon Viking. Did he just call me a lady? Well, he doesn’t know me very well, now do he? 🤣

I am not sure if we’re fishing today or not. My Cap’n is still snoozing. We had a lot of fun yesterday and a lot of big walleye, but not big enough.

I have missed a lot of great posts from you guys! Congratulations to Rusty, Bart, RTR and Antiquarian.

Bill, Peyton Manning is probably a meat and potatoes kind of guy. They don’t experiment with what they call “ mamby pamby “ foods. You have to live here to understand. The only way they will eat there veggies is if they are battered and deep fried and a beer to wash it down, er, I mean cleanse the palate.

First of all I like deep fried pickles!
Second, we know each other well enough you don’t have to call me Peyton Manning, you can just call me Mr. Manning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread