THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hello and good morning ARC....how's the snowbird situation there....were having a covid surge among all the tourist traffic here !! Were at maximum overload. Ive been listening to traffic on the north wind since 4am. The keys has to be the most popular vacation destinations in the USA right now....CRAZY CROWDED !!

Hello and good morning ARC....how's the snowbird situation there....were having a covid surge among all the tourist traffic here !! Were at maximum overload. Ive been listening to traffic on the north wind since 4am. The keys has to be the most popular vacation destinations in the USA right now....CRAZY CROWDED !!
Friggin always crowded here. heh

Thar would suck, I believe it was Xmas day I saw the plow truck 2nd time in a week. Besides that just paw 🐾 prints in the snow.
Love it when the world stays away :hello2:

I'm off work until January 3, so I may just have to check out a few sites in the woods with 't-shirt detecting weather' forecast for this week. :thumbsup:
Best of luck if you do get out for a hunt. I tested the soils Xmas eve day and they ground was butter soft under the snow and leaf cover still.
It now got the 1/8" of ice on that tad slippery here.

Best of luck if you do get out for a hunt. I tested the soils Xmas eve day and they ground was butter soft under the snow and leaf cover still.
It now got the 1/8" of ice on that tad slippery here.
Too bad about the ice coverage in your part of the province Jim, unfortunately the weather coming today is only going to make matters worse. :icon_scratch:

Thar would suck, I believe it was Xmas day I saw the plow truck 2nd time in a week. Besides that just paw 🐾 prints in the snow.
Love it when the world stays away :hello2:

Haven't seen or heard a plow come by yet, but then we're usually the
last street on the list. I'd almost rather they didn't plow, 'cause when
they do my driveway gets blocked off by a 2' tall pile of packed snow
and ice.

Critter tracks all over the yard + peace and quiet = great day.
moose.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back