THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok... you all ready for this one...

We have one of the digital therms...

One side of our head... BOTH of us... ishigher than the other side.

One side of forehead is fever... one is not.

Left side is 100.2... right side is... 98.3... :/

Yes... repeated testing.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just put my mask on, too many have the virus on here.
Geez sorry to hear that so many are sick.
Just a query: Have you had both shots?
It's ever changing landscape up in these parts.
Now there's talk about implementing a special "Health Tax" on the unvaxxed.
"Divide et impera"

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scratchy throat was the first symptom the first time... this time was sore throat... but mild like from talking too much... not so scratchy.
So far just a little scratchy. Nothing more than that yet

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far just a little scratchy. Nothing more than that yet
Mine started as scratchy, I started gargling with salt hoping it was just a sore throat coming on, the next day it was a bad cough and fever and downhill from there. I knew it was Omicron when I looked up the symptoms,

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I’m at my doctors office . Just got nose swabbed for Covid. It takes 15 minutes so I’m waiting. My symptoms are aching body. The nPt just came in. I have Covid. She said it didn’t take the whole waiting time to show up.
My temp. Wasn’t but 99.9. Feel bad all over. Small headache. Ive had two of thePfizer jabs. Wasn’t quite time for the booster. Don’t know if it would have helped or not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My temp. Wasn’t but 99.9. Feel bad all over. Small headache. Ive had two of thePfizer jabs. Wasn’t quite time for the booster. Don’t know if it would have helped or not.
Probably wouldn't have stopped from contracting it but might make the duration shorter. Mine was shorter duration than some others I know who have vaccinations but not boosters yet and got Omnicron, then again could be everyone is different. :dontknow:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A little treasure to cheer the sick pirates up a tad. Now this dude was some rich, and one can certainly figure it out quick enough.
Now there was a movie that something about a gold finger-but this beats it no problem
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 2.05.05 PM.png

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A lot of people are getting the booster and then getting sick.Makes you wonder ???
Roger, I had the moderna booster about 24 hours of feeling achy then back to normal....everyone's system is different. It's supposed to activate the immune system to fight the virus. Some people might have strong reaction than others.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC
Not telling you what to do but I would go to the doctor and get a nose swab. They can tell you if you’re positive In 15 minutes or in my case 5 minutes.
No need... you must have missed the post where i stated my daughter has it.,, she took at home test positive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread