THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
Spent the summer 2021, Princeton BC. The folks that own this property let me park my trailer there.

Some of the treasures on the property.

This year I plan on going further north, considering Dawson City.

yard.jpg

hemi.jpg

hemi2.jpg

hemi3.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting. 4 of us got Covid. 3 Are not vaxed, 1 (me) has one dose of Moderna. I had the absolute least of the symptoms. Not really sure if I am still having headaches from it or the stress. One of my friends had to go to the ER and was treated and released. Our friends are still recovering. Hubby has been in the hospital since Saturday. It’s bad. I could really use your prayers. I seen ARC and family has it, JVA5TH your mom, and Treasure Hunter and wife. I am praying for you. The 2nd week is the hardest we were told by a doctor. It does come in waves it seems. Relentless attacks. Rusty I was glad to see you and yours were recovering. I may be off the site for a while. Take care and stay in hermitsville.
Praying for Mr WD....stay strong WD.....the family will be relying on your strength. Wish I could be more help.....this virus makes us all feel helpless !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting. 4 of us got Covid. 3 Are not vaxed, 1 (me) has one dose of Moderna. I had the absolute least of the symptoms. Not really sure if I am still having headaches from it or the stress. One of my friends had to go to the ER and was treated and released. Our friends are still recovering. Hubby has been in the hospital since Saturday. It’s bad. I could really use your prayers. I seen ARC and family has it, JVA5TH your mom, and Treasure Hunter and wife. I am praying for you. The 2nd week is the hardest we were told by a doctor. It does come in waves it seems. Relentless attacks. Rusty I. was glad to see you and yours were recovering. I may be off the site for a while. Take care and stay in hermitsville.
Sorry 😞 to hear that you going through some rough waters. Really hope that your hubby kicks it, and gets back on his feet quickly.
I hear you on the hermitsville.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Jim, ARC, Bill, Bart, Rook and Roger.

Sounds like a number of you are currently sailing on the same boat 'COVID'. :icon_scratch:

I wish you all a fast and full recovery.... especially Mr & Mrs WD. :thumbsup:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting. 4 of us got Covid. 3 Are not vaxed, 1 (me) has one dose of Moderna. I had the absolute least of the symptoms. Not really sure if I am still having headaches from it or the stress. One of my friends had to go to the ER and was treated and released. Our friends are still recovering. Hubby has been in the hospital since Saturday. It’s bad. I could really use your prayers. I seen ARC and family has it, JVA5TH your mom, and Treasure Hunter and wife. I am praying for you. The 2nd week is the hardest we were told by a doctor. It does come in waves it seems. Relentless attacks. Rusty I was glad to see you and yours were recovering. I may be off the site for a while. Take care and stay in hermitsville.
Hope y’all are better soon.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning RTR
That must put a smile on hte face seeing the values up there like that.
Good for Dave he put his blood,sweat,& tears into building his company for the past 30 years :) :occasion14:
>>

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread