THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The walk and play is done, though Max is still outside, chewing a bone.
I was getting cold hands with hand warmers.
Saw a big tree split, might get it sawn in the spring. Might be some nice grains in the sugar maple. Easy to grab as it's right on the edge of the field.
Oh I wish I had Max's fur coat.
View attachment 2003627View attachment 2003628View attachment 2003629
If I was a chicken and you walked in the coup like that....I'd go for the eyes...its all you can see !!

It came up the other day about stinky blue cheese well I happen to love the stuff. We stopped by an Italian super market after lunch and they usually have good prices on cheese nearing their expiry date. Well they had a 5 oz chunk of blue stilton for $1.99 I'm tempted to make some toasted garlic bread with real garlic and smear the blue stilton on it and share it with ARC since he's a big fan of garlic.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

View attachment 2003692
Havnt met a cheese i don't like.....had truffle cheese the other night...WOW !!

It came up the other day about stinky blue cheese well I happen to love the stuff. We stopped by an Italian super market after lunch and they usually have good prices on cheese nearing their expiry date. Well they had a 5 oz chunk of blue stilton for $1.99 I'm tempted to make some toasted garlic bread with real garlic and smear the blue stilton on it and share it with ARC since he's a big fan of garlic.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

View attachment 2003692
Hmmm that sounds a little over the top for me.... your garlic has expired its date !

View attachment 2003692
Blue Stilton = penicillin
But does the moldy go moldy?
Probably tastes off-then again I think it has a 2 week window for the fridge.

While on the cheesy subject.
Chive and garlic over my pasta tonight.
20220115_162846.jpg

I really think the little things make a difference and laying on your back doesn't sound good for your lungs+fluid !! Im listening to WD.....I think she now qualifies for ships surgeon !!
Bart, Maybe just don't listen if she wants to
I really think the little things make a difference and laying on your back doesn't sound good for your lungs+fluid !! Im listening to WD.....I think she now qualifies for ships surgeon !!
Bart, Just be careful if she recommends cupping maybe she's in ARC's corner and part vampire.....:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7:

Blue Stilton = penicillin
But does the moldy go moldy?
Probably tastes off-then again I think it has a 2 week window for the fridge.
Jim, It's got a best before date of January 22 so 1 week plus 2 more. It'll be toast before the 22nd anyway. One of my brothers used to buy extra strong cheddar he'd leave it in the fridge in the original wrapper until it got moldy and eat it mold an all....never did him any harm.

Well we're having some chicken breast cutlets Indian style with some rice and Indian style cauliflower on the side. Lots of onions, garlic and ginger to chase away the anything and everything that gets near including other people....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
When you say "Indian style" you mean... as in Native American ? or otherwise ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back