THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This pirate ship needs an outdoor projector and an all you can drink rum bar for game day !! Hell...we could just sail on in to Tampa Bay!!
We used to outdoor movies at the marina. Great fun, somebody would hoist the main, and everyone would sit on their bridges or the dock.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whitey keevan just gave us his salvage boat....he's very old, and signed it over to team "El angel bueno" !! Woooo hoooo !! Now I have a base to hunt from...I can stay onboard anytime i need a place to stay in keywest....looks like I'll be down there alot in the spring. Im in hot pursuit of a new treasure in the spring....ill be working a shore side spot, and will be dropped off by boat to hunt each day.

The salvage boat is very famous, and was used in the recovery of the "El Cazador" treasure coins !! She's a 65 steel hull !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We used to outdoor movies at the marina. Great fun, somebody would hoist the main, and everyone would sit on their bridges or the dock.
During the summer Crazy horse marina has it here up on a hill for the boats to pull in and watch.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My history lesson for today. I never heard of that, or I did not remember what lead up to the Louisiana purchase.

Hopefully there’s some luck left with that salvage boat.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well we're having some leftover Belgium stew, with a side of buttered egg noodles with some garlic for good measure. We have some beets that were peeled and boiled and will be roasted with some feta cheese, olive oil, vinegar and walnuts as a side veggie.
We'll save some of the garlic noodles for ARC....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread