THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning pirates! I took yesterday off due to it being the Mr’s 58th birthday and I had a lot to do. Today we will still be celebrating, but with my dad as we watch the Bengals vs. Chiefs. In remembrance of my brother, Bengal Bill, we will be cheering them on.

9A317B15-A906-4C7C-9253-8ED60A8F1D70.jpeg

5D38F0C0-B3D6-4E1A-946F-98728DE8FC7E.jpeg

530058A3-0FB1-4A43-98B6-DC365544B47D.jpeg

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I missed a good topic yesterday and I would love if we could delve further into the subject. If it were allowed. So many opinions and beliefs I have. We all have our own paths. The key is to find the right one and not stray. But we do stray, just like when we’re out hunting. It happens and we learn and grow from it. Everybody does. Some stay lost, while others find their way. If/when we meet, we can share our experiences and help one another. I have been off the beaten path for a couple years now and I am very homesick.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, traveller777. Yes, one hardly ever seen him without something Bengals on. The last years of his life, he had a prosthetic leg which he painted orange and black striped and stickers adorned it. Lol 😂
Now that is dedication! And I like that Joe Burrow. He is a franchise player for sure. He is going to bring some super bowls to Cincinnati. I was for Buffalo but since they are out, I pull for the Bengals.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that is dedication! And I like that Joe Burrow. He is a franchise player for sure. He is going to bring some super bowls to Cincinnati. I was for Buffalo but since they are out, I pull for the Bengals.

He was a bachelor. Every room was decorated with as much memorabilia he could collect.
That playoff game between the Bills and Chiefs was one of the best and I wasn’t for either one. My team has been losers for a long time. Da Bears. I will be surprised if Cincinnati can beat the Chiefs, but they did before. We shall see.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

He was a bachelor. Every room was decorated with as much memorabilia he could collect.
That playoff game between the Bills and Chiefs was one of the best and I wasn’t for either one. My team has been losers for a long time. Da Bears. I will be surprised if Cincinnati can beat the Chiefs, but they did before. We shall see.
Sounds like he was a loyal fan.

That is a stupid overtime rule. Each team should have a chance with the ball or they should play a whole quarter. It is like a bunch of egg heads in NFL corporate office sat down and came up with the overtime rule.

Da Bears were good back in the 80s. I guess that has been a while. I worked for AE Staley at one time. As you know, that is where the Bears started.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread