THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The missus fired up the aero garden hydroponic kit I bought her for Christmas we'll see if it does the trick or not.

DSC04311.JPG

I raked part of the snow and ice off the tarp shed the Kubota is partly under.
It's still standing.
Original roof has tears. Top on top of it is worn.
So I didn't get too aggressive. As if I could wobbling around on one crutch trying to one hand the rake....
I get it, I think those warm pirates are scratching the head going raking snow?🤣
Then again the uncle has his butler do the chore.🤣🤣🤣

There's 6 cells and she only started 3 of leaf lettuce we'll space them out and fire up the other 3 maybe 2 weeks later to get a rotation going.
I was going to ask you yesterday about how the lettuce was growing.
I guess I'll have to wait till spring now. :laughing7:

I was going to ask you yesterday about how the lettuce was growing.
I guess I'll have to wait till spring now. :laughing7:
Supposedly since it's a controlled environment the growth is way faster then outdoor growing. Time will tell I'll give an update if/when the lettuce starts growing.

Supposedly since it's a controlled environment the growth is way faster then outdoor growing. Time will tell I'll give an update if/when the lettuce starts growing.
Jim, We just checked and the lettuce has already sprouted in only like 2 days at this pace we'll be harvesting in 2 weeks or less. Heck we'll have to start selling the surplus when the 6 cells are producing....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:

Jim, We just checked and the lettuce has already sprouted in only like 2 days at this pace we'll be harvesting in 2 weeks or less. Heck we'll have to start selling the surplus when the 6 cells are producing....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:
We do bean sprouts in 24-36hrs.

Canada moves ahead in the world cup soccer tournament.

Never took much interest in soccer,even though my Grand Daughters played some. Never understood the game much.I do get that the World Cup is kind of like the Super Bowl,World Series,and Olympics rolled into one for soccer fans. Go Canada!!!

Probably it wouldn't be allowed, some type of restriction on eating homegrown.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Provencial taxes.
Hamlet taxes.
Country taxes.
Small business licensing.
Ministry of health inspection of facility.
Ministry of agriculture regulations.
Permit to grow.
Permit to process.
Permit to transport..
Sales tax licensing.
Permission from the Her Majesty The Queen.
Water discharge permit.
Bipedal locomotion permit.
:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back