What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Nah, the yankee blockade, rook.

Is blockade a brand of wine?

Heck if I know. So many to choose from. First thing I look at is the alcohol content. :laughing7:
 
Morning Tnet Crew.
 
Good morning......finally packed everyone up and sent them home. Back to normal for awhile.
 
:tchest::tchest::tchest: >> Sucked up from 2 miles out :)
 
Roger,

I'd be curious to see what type of oddball finds people will make in all that dredged up sand.
 
Roger,

I'd be curious to see what type of oddball finds people will make in all that dredged up sand.

I'll bet ya more than 1 cob/piece of eight/Spanish doubloon/Emerald has passed thru that dredge tube.And made its way to the beach :) !
 
Roger,

Now we know where you'll be planning your next vacation....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom