THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220422_123751.jpg

Took the wife and boy to my crocodile swim hole....no crocs but there were hundreds of dolphin feeding here all day !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2022594
Took the wife and boy to my crocodile swim hole....no cross but there were hundreds of dolphin feeding here all day !!
Morning Bart.
I think I'll stick to the fresh water, just the Blue gills nibbling on the nipples type thing. :laughing7:
Query: Do the dolphins make it safer to be in the water-like do drive the predators away?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bart.
I think I'll stick to the fresh water, just the Blue gills nibbling on the nipples type thing. :laughing7:
Query: Do the dolphins make it safer to be in the water-like do drive the predators away?
I think so....they move in and dominate the area....no sharks....no crocs. They were very aggressive jumping and feeding all day long.....they were the star of the day, and many pics were taken. They make it hard to here the tones on your machine with constant noise underwater.....lots of clicking and screeching !! A couple came close to see the detector.....they can here the tones also !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bart.
Blue gills nibbling on my nipples is too kinky for me. You Canadians be wild.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bart.
Blue Gills will not do for the guys in Florida. They use alligators to nibble their nipples.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 14

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread