THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for asking WD
Max is Max it seems, doing ok-I guess.
The Mrs is doing some care a few times a day as he has a gland tear on his arse.
So it's an epson salts with some medicated drops on warm compresses.
Just waiting for the other blood report to come back for the Lyme.

Never got to the Bubble's bumble foot issue.

By the time I knocked off for the day it was 9pm dinner, so we'z had a full day.

It's on the to-do schedule for tonight.
Dark/get him/wrap in towel/hold on back/soak foot for 10 minutes in epson salts bath/lance/drain/sanitize/wrap
In this process is to make him feel relaxed-From what I've gleamed off a few sites it's 7-10 day healing. With repeated dressing changing.
Sounds easy right?

Either way it eats up time out of a day tending to them-but that's what we try to do is make their lives the best in every way we can.
I hope all turns out well pepper, and you tire me just writing your schedule. So I need to take a nap.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great morning all. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. Took a few of my finds to the jeweler I go to yesterday. My sterling spoon in silver value is about 35 dollars worth. The pendent university of washington sorority pendent does have gold content in it but is mixed with stuff. The religious medallion has no precious metal as expected lol.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*** ARC is now vertical and opens the cabin door to see a mess from hell***

KRACKIN ! ! ! ... SUCUBUSS ! ! ! ... ERRR MAD WALRUS !! ! ! EHHH Something of a mad and mysterious nature has been aboard.

***ARC see's the rum door open and bottles about that are empty***

ARGG ! ! ! THIS IS THE WORK OF A CRUEL MONSTER ! ! ! ... ABANDON Shhiiiii....HUH ??

***ARC sees lipstick on a rum bottle's rim***

Hmmmm.... ehhh... succubus !....

OK WHO HAD THE PARTY WITHOUT THE CAPTAIN ! ! !
Tis the penalty you pay for such early horizontalness! The mutiny minded 1st mate promoted the cabin boy to Kiptin and then did his best to undermine the Kiptin,s authority.Harsh measures were required to restore some semblance of order.In the end the former cabin boy abdicated his reign and fled the ship while on the high seas before being subjected to a severe lashing. What occurred after that is not to be laid at the feet of the former cabin boy,nee Kiptin.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great morning all. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. Took a few of my finds to the jeweler I go to yesterday. My sterling spoon in silver value is about 35 dollars worth. The pendent university of washington sorority pendent does have gold content in it but is mixed with stuff. The religious medallion has no precious metal as expected lol.

Morning JV. Have a blessed day

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tis the penalty you pay for such early horizontalness! The mutiny minded 1st mate promoted the cabin boy to Kiptin and then did his best to undermine the Kiptin,s authority.Harsh measures were required to restore some semblance of order.In the end the former cabin boy abdicated his reign and fled the ship while on the high seas before being subjected to a severe lashing. What occurred after that is not to be laid at the feet of the former cabin boy,nee Kiptin.

Well said, by Kiptin 4 Eyes. The coke bottle kiptin unable to see his own leggings.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm learned more about the house I may be living in soon. It was once the grounds for a old store, had a old laundromat on it, had a old shell station on it, the family that owns it will leave the antiques free of charge if we want them, there has been gold found in the creek there. Oh I am so excited as a person whom metal detects.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread