What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Sitting here watching stuff accumulate on the road. Sounds like ice, it has some flakes in it.
They better get the sander up here or some people may not be able to leave for work, they will be sliding down the hill.
 
Good morning Bart...Simon says your here, I don't see you yet but :hello2:
 
Good morning ARC, Msbeepbeep, rook, Simon and the rest of the crew.
 
Good morning everyone.
 
Good morning Bill, good morning RR!
 
I'm here....good morning everyone!!
 
Sorry, someone drank all of my coffee.

Good morning, Bill, Bart, Beeps, Rusty R (what happened to Rusty G?) RTR, who'd I miss?
 
I'm having gevalia this morning....the fancy stuff.
 
Mr. Coffee WD, you missed coffee! I'll make another pot.
 
20191217_074457.webp majestic roast.....wow...fancy !!
 
....Bart...did you bring enough for the crew....?
 
Only if you guys have some grey poupon for my eggs this AM.
 
I am young enough that I don't need to drink coffee (jealous?). I don't like it either. :laughing7:
 
geez, you are going Hollywood on us :laughing7:
You want us to bring it to your Rolls Royce ? :tongue3:
Don't you have a caterer yet :laughing7:
 
Here is your Grey Poupon Bart :

 
Ha haaa.....not me simon.....I'd own a jeep not a rolls. And it's more like jimmy dean sausage egg and biscuit in the microwave!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom