THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
What they don't say about the gopro.....you need a laptop thats dedicated just for the gopro. Also a small external hard drive is nice for storage. Then you'll need some editing software, and the patience to learn it. For every day of filming....be prepared to spend that same amount of time editing and putting together a good piece. If you want 4K quality you'll need even more power from your laptop for sure !! I really want to do a channel on shipwrecks.....new and old.....every week there are new cuban rafts, and new boat wrecks here in the keys.
That’s good to know. I tried using an old phone and a dry case. Did not work. We have a couple old go pros we are thinking of using. Well, all that extra stuff is needed, huh? Maybe I will table it for a while. “Somebody “ has been grumbling about the $$$$ this new hobby is costing. 🥹

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That’s good to know. I tried using an old phone and a dry case. Did not work. We have a couple old go pros we are thinking of using. Well, all that extra stuff is needed, huh? Maybe I will table it for a while. “Somebody “ has been grumbling about the $$$$ this new hobby is costing. 🥹
$$$$ Umm hmm.
Cause boats are cheap , and for cheap hobbies ; ehh Mr. W.D.?
Besides , he's probably still holding your last tourney winnings check!
:blackbeard:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's the old hobbies that are the biggest ones I'm thinking.
You're worth every red cent WD.
See I can say such things cause I don't have to listen to the grumbling.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I said to a friend yesterday, gee I had 6 tape measures in there just the other day. Where did they go play?
Seems he had the same issue.🤣

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure missed having you around, i thought i was in for quite a ride.. 😅 xx the boys were certainly a handful that day… I expected Barty to whip out his flippers nd steal the show 😆 xx
His Movie star name is "Bart Reynolds"... ***Bow chicky bow wow***

:P

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Cappy! I trust all is good your end this fine morn 😆 xx 🤗
Arrrg as good as expected... i am really tired... went out this past weekend and drank like a rock star... like i was 21 anyway... been paying for it all week... NOW i have potential storm on horizon and a TON of stuff to get done.

I admit... been a slacker with prep this year... never fails... soon as i slack... a storm

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Arrrg as good as expected... i am really tired... went out this past weekend and drank like a rock star... like i was 21 anyway... been paying for it all week... NOW i have potential storm on horizon and a TON of stuff to get done.

I admit... been a slacker with prep this year... never fails... soon as i slack... a storm
But Cappy… you are a Rock Star 😎 xx you are our very own version of David Essex… singing Tahiti 😍 xx

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah... some of my fans....

1647416921413.gif

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Don't be such a worry wort.
Gee there's a storm that's heading away from you, and you get all fretty.
Chill, mon. Go back to thee hammock.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be such a worry wort.
Gee there's a storm that's heading away from you, and you get all fretty.
Chill, mon. Go back to thee hammock.
Not worried about that one pepp... its the one below us thats GOING to develop.

You dont understand you canook. :P

Your from the great white north... I am from the great white beach.

Live through Andrew or other storms and you will be nervous too.

100 years since hit here.... there IS ALWAYS the potential for mega devastation here.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask Bart... i bet he is REAL nervous... and been running around like a chicken with its head gone.

Its serious situation about to develop here... its just a matter of "hurry up and wait"... which is the worst part.

There is the REAL chance that this time next week... we may not be chatting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread