THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the "padded" info... depending on speed... size... strength... PLUS "angle"... / "track"

This has a plus / minus... in feet.... this is shaping up to be "the perfect storm".

Perfect as in.... worst case scenario.

Folks... i will sign off now for i have much yet to do to secure my "toys" / "stuff".

I will be definitely bugging out... no choice... will be in a hotel by Wednesday at latest.

Was going to Vero Beach till i was talked out of it... wish now i had not listened to lazyness.

Anyway... I am off... Wish me and everyone here luck.

IF something were to happen ... It was really nice to know you guys.

:)
Put the wind to your back and boogie per your bugout plan.
Don't waste energy and mind speculating about the damage results till you see them.
It doesn't change anything till then. But you'll worry still..

It's good in modern times to get a heads up in advance. Despite the inaccuracy sometimes.
Better to err on the side of caution than to get surprised and not be able to get out of a bad situation.
No luck. Just preparation and forethought in play.
You'll be back as a result.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your a tough old pirate ARC......you'll be fine.....its not your first rodeo !! Good luck buddy....if I can help in any way let me know !!
Yeah... can you go out and steer that storm to the west with some sort of big board or something ?

There is LOTS of Rum in it for you if you do :)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Racoon maybe, they're real crappers.
Could be raccoon . But they like to climb( and no signs of being in the boat) which would be easy on the lift:icon_scratch:
009.JPG
010.JPG

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrrg i had to stop... overheating... sitting to cool down figured i would check in... boarding up is halfway done.

Arrrrgggg
Weather channel has Tampa area with possible 5 to 10 feet water -above normal-.If it continues on its same path.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 pm update... looking grim.

sheesh its so f-cking hot ... i have to keep taking breaks to cool down ... sweat is stinging my eyes so bad i cannot see to screw boards up ... artrggg

This is history in the making.

101 years since this... i have been warning of it for 30 years at least.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the "padded" info... depending on speed... size... strength... PLUS "angle"... / "track"

This has a plus / minus... in feet.... this is shaping up to be "the perfect storm".

Perfect as in.... worst case scenario.

Folks... i will sign off now for i have much yet to do to secure my "toys" / "stuff".

I will be definitely bugging out... no choice... will be in a hotel by Wednesday at latest.

Was going to Vero Beach till i was talked out of it... wish now i had not listened to lazyness.

Anyway... I am off... Wish me and everyone here luck.

IF something were to happen ... It was really nice to know you guys.

:)
I don't believe in "Luck" Cap'n. But you and yours have my prayers. Batten down and protect you and yours.

I might begin to believe, if the storm skirts your home and lands squarely on your hotel.
:eek:

Be safe!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah well, I guess everyone is jaded by all my lead posts 😂😂 x I’m not worried about a banner if I’m honest, you guys love it that’s what matters! I will just look at it now and again and know I found something a bit special with my basic Garret machine xx No fuss no drama 😎 xx
There's a lesson in my only "banner" item. Just read it over, it'll become apparent.

I feel you have the right attitude! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread