THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This property that my family sold was 1.2 mil then down 950.000 and suddenly knocked to 875,000. I still feel something funky went on but I know nothing. 20 acres of land. A big house 3 stories a cellar and pool. A shop building. 2 car garage. Another shop garage. And farm land. So I've been quite sour to things
That's on those doing the horse trading. Not on you. Let it go.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I just get so nervous and easily overwhelmed. And not driving makes things really hard. I'm a hard worker just have so many issues. I tend to wish I was more functional as I'm not lazy in the least and I pride myself in doing a good job when I am given a job to do.
Ya , You do.
I can pick on your weaknesses or focus on your strengths.

The work force is messed up here. Most everyone is hiring. Or trying to.

If I can pick you up , drop you off at a site or on a site I'm working with written and oral instructions and the job gets done without my doing it. I'm making money off you. And you make some money.

Ladyfriend and I know a gal.
She plants all kinds of seeds. Lots of seeds.
Recycled containers of varied sorts from varied sources. (Will it hold soil? L.o.l..)
Come spring/summer she sells plants. Lots of plants. People drive out to where she lives and hand her money.

Thing is , she has a green thumb.
And added to that , if not more importantly ;she has a creative flair we have not seen elsewhere.
Her version of balance or an arrangement in variety ; is serendipity to us.

"What is this plant with these flowers? Are they compatible? That looks so cool that way with that contrast" . Are just some of our thoughts.
To her it's natural. But she's been doing it a while and if something doesn't work for her , she tried. She'll keep right on planting.

We don't go back just because she plants seeds. It's because it's seeds she planted. Her way.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You catch up with me in about 40 years , you'll just start forgetting stuff faster. Maybe easier.
More so when someone else was calling the shots!
I already forget stuff lol. My years of too much anxiety screw with my memory.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Radar at 6:20 here looks grim.

Ian looking to make a sandbar out of some area of Florida.
A Banshee riding along on this one.

[My grandmother had it that God delivered the people that night. Faced with the power of nature, and trapped in their homes, the people turned to the faith, and put their trust in the almighty. As the wind screeched through the shattered windows and groaning rafters like some demented banshee, people raised their voices in prayer in the hope of driving her away.]

R.64af13ae3ab30a80ffa196d06ec27bec

night-of-the-big-wind.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning early birds! 😆 hope you find lots of worms today 😆 xx 🤗
Good morning blossom.
4 am the Max is wanting out.
:BangHead:
Get dressed, he's a whining.
Ok you got a stomach 🪱.
Pouring 🌧 where's the 🌂 :icon_scratch:.
Found 🌂 now where's the Max?
Thanks buddy!:laughing7:
20210209_195919.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KEYS STRONG 💪💪💪💪its way more sporty than they said it would be. Im sure I've lost infrastructure at the wood shop
Its howling right now !! Not enough light to venture out yet !! Time for coffee....time to charge detector !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread