THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Good afternoon, m'ladyship! Hoping you and Dave the Cave have successful hunting this weekend!
Morning all u late sleepers!!!😆

Thank you ma lady… its been a while since we have swung our sticks.. hoping i can still remember how it works… !!

I have brought a photography light box… hopefully it will improve my pictures for u all… and hopefully will find treasure to photograph 😬 xx

C9CBFE60-5F36-48CA-9CEA-79C809071D9C.jpeg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I had a wonderful day at the sand bar, I bombed out again. Someone had been there a few days before, and I had a hard time with jewelry, and at the end of the day the old nox 600 started to malfunction. I've got a giant catch bag of trash, and 1 silver toe ring and one small silver chain !! Had a guy come up and tell me he was here 2 years ago and I had 5 rings on !! I was exhausted last night at 7 pm and didn't drink or eat lunch all day. I chugged a giant smart water in the truck and made it home. I spent 6 hours in the water, and at the extreme low tide the sand bar was dry. There were so many people at low tide they churned the water to zero vis by the end of the day and I had to detect the ankle deep water. When I was in the water it was cold, and my hands were numb.....so numb that I was surprised by blood leaking from my thumb.....I never felt the cut !! So 2 miles on the kyak, and 6 hours in the current with my lead belt on.....legs are tired from wading/swimming all day.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did find a giant alphabet cone shell....you have to be careful with these cone shells as the snail is deadly and can kill you. This one was an empty shed, and was one of the largest I've ever seen !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread