THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

3e605149d00b1b37.jpg

That's cool Bart! Before going there we went to the emeralds spot that you gave me the tip on. Quickly realized we didn't know what we were doing and didn't find any. On the way out met a cool couple heading in with their emerald hunting gear. They gave me the lowdown on how to sift for them. They're staying here at the PennWood so may pick there brain some more at the cookout!!

Good morning, RCT. I’ll be helping the MR with getting the drain from the barn to the house unclogged. Last year he broke the pipe with the lawnmower and didn’t notice it for a few months. He got the pipe repaired but, apparently, rocks and dirt had leaked in.

Good morning, RCT. I’ll be helping the MR with getting the drain from the barn to the house unclogged. Last year he broke the pipe with the lawnmower and didn’t notice it for a few months. He got the pipe repaired but, apparently, rocks and dirt had leaked in.
Best of luck with the project.

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 8.32.22 AM.png

Easy fix. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.

7c446475ffd533eca118d7035e4b8414--water-pipes-funny-ha-ha.jpg

:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back