Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,721 Happy Birthday Bill. And Many more.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,722 Good to see Simon drop by.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,723 Bill's got a birthday? Happy birthday, Bill!!! Arc, break out the rum!
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2020 Thread Owner #7,724 ***ARC SNAPS AWAKE*** "Err arrrr Snort Sniff"...Pffffttt t tttttttttt... AHOY ! did someone say RUM ? ? ? Btw... Good morning. And... Happy B day Bill.
***ARC SNAPS AWAKE*** "Err arrrr Snort Sniff"...Pffffttt t tttttttttt... AHOY ! did someone say RUM ? ? ? Btw... Good morning. And... Happy B day Bill.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,725 Simon! Have you not figured out the scantling calculations for midship yet? Boy, I hope you get it soon. We need you out of the hull and up on deck!
Simon! Have you not figured out the scantling calculations for midship yet? Boy, I hope you get it soon. We need you out of the hull and up on deck!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,726 Good morning, Simon, rook, and ARC. Yes, yes break out the rum! I need it to get rid of this hangover from the Spiced Sangria last night. Never had wine mixed with rum before. Or was it rum mixed with wine?
Good morning, Simon, rook, and ARC. Yes, yes break out the rum! I need it to get rid of this hangover from the Spiced Sangria last night. Never had wine mixed with rum before. Or was it rum mixed with wine?
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,727 Duckshot said: Reminds me of a conversation I had with a hunting partner in the duck blind a couple years ago- I told my partner- "M R dux." He says, "M R not dux." "M R 2 dux, C D wings?" "L I B, M R dux!" Click to expand... Lol! I have heard a similar one like that. Can't remember it though.
Duckshot said: Reminds me of a conversation I had with a hunting partner in the duck blind a couple years ago- I told my partner- "M R dux." He says, "M R not dux." "M R 2 dux, C D wings?" "L I B, M R dux!" Click to expand... Lol! I have heard a similar one like that. Can't remember it though.
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,728 Good morning. Happy Birthday Bill
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 8, 2020 #7,729 Good morning ARC, Simon, rook, WD & the rest of the crew!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,730 Good morning, Rusty & Bill.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,731 Morning WD, Birthday boy, ARC, Simon, RR, Duckshot and anyone I missed. Afternoon Msbeepbeep in advance.
Morning WD, Birthday boy, ARC, Simon, RR, Duckshot and anyone I missed. Afternoon Msbeepbeep in advance.
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 8, 2020 #7,732 RR, Good morning!
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,733 stacked a big one in the tent..... cutting another one tomorrow and gluing up a table top. Just finished another frame table top too !!
stacked a big one in the tent..... cutting another one tomorrow and gluing up a table top. Just finished another frame table top too !!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,734 Good morning, Bart. Looks like you have been a busy beaver.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,735 Morning bart. Beautiful wood and table.
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 8, 2020 #7,736 Bart, Good morning and well done on the table projects!
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,737 Good morning everyone and happy birthday bill !!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 8, 2020 #7,738 bart Remind me again what wood that is please.
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,607 Reaction score 110,507 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2020 #7,739
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 8, 2020 #7,740 Thanks for the birthday wishes! If I had of known I'd last this long I would have taken better care of myself....lol.
Thanks for the birthday wishes! If I had of known I'd last this long I would have taken better care of myself....lol.