THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So ill be honest about that little diamond earring.....I was digging a penny signal, and that little earring came up with it.....im still working on tuning the machine to hear it, and it barley makes a sound no matter how I tune it !! Pure luck......not the first time, and probably not the last time something like this happens. Really I just eyeballed it in my spoil pile !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool story......
My wife is at Walgreens when an elderly man walks up to her and starts asking about her 4 reale that she wares. He is very interested in it and asks many questions. After explaining to him how it was found, and who I am, he introduced himself. Carl the "fizz" fismar !! I've met Carl before several years ago, but hadn't spoken to him since. We have been talking on the phone, and will meet up next weekend to hang out and talk treasure. My friends have permits to one of the richest reefs in the bahams, and Carl was the last guy to search and salvage there. It's called the "hogstys reef " and the way things go in my treasure hunting can be very strange.....I just find out there is a possibility that I may be able to hunt the hogstys, and im thinking I need to contact Carl and see if he has a hot sight we could start on, and BOOM.....miraculously we are back in contact that same day.....destiny and fate make it so in the treasure world !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So ill be honest about that little diamond earring.....I was digging a penny signal, and that little earring came up with it.....im still working on tuning the machine to hear it, and it barley makes a sound no matter how I tune it !! Pure luck......not the first time, and probably not the last time something like this happens. Really I just eyeballed it in my spoil pile !!
You'll have to use it as a tester.
Meaning test some other machines against it to see if they pick it up better.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Barty! Yes they are wild bird food! (Fat packed with seeds) xx
Here's a picture of one of those red necked Americans blossom eating up my suet.
DSCN1582_1.JPG

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very dull work day here today 😬 the highlight so far is ive just removed a rose thorn from my finger…while singing along to classic Meatloaf … the joy of working from home 😂😂😂 xx
Probably this one was playing, while you were saying

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Indeed Peps!! Rose thorns are brutal things!! 😅 xx
My parents got into growing roses, had 130+ different types growing around the house/property.
It was always a thorn in the butt visiting at times.
There are the thornless varieties

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
My parents got into growing roses, had 130+ different types growing around the house/property.
It was always a thorn in the butt visiting at times.
There are the thornless varieties

Wow, i would have loved that!!! xx 😍

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I guess it's time, to face the world, and get something done.
Yesterday while doing something-then noticing that something else needed to be done, then another, then another.
Gee how many things are on the go here-8 need to do projects-no wait lets count 14 oh crap-I should get out of the berry patch and go do something less taxing.......
No Jim face the fact no matter where you look-there's just a list of things to do.
Come to think about it-the dead of winter has it's moments of peace.
The phase of the day-I'm a tad over whelmed. Yup.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread