THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When I look at the post this morning I see only the > symbol and not the picture of the video clip. :dontknow:
Just a clip of it slithering away, after some gentle foot pushing.
Certainly wasn't afraid of me.

Last edited:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I saw somebody do that in a 4 wheel drive vehicle. There was noise, then smoke, then fire, then there were four distinctive booms! All four tires blew!

I was soooooo impressed!!!

:dontknow:

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
G morn T Crew.

Think i have run myself down... not been feeling up to par last few days... another long one today.
Will have tomorrow to catch up here... hopefully anyway.
Ahh take it steady Cappy xx will have to ask WD to rustle you up some of her special culinary offerings and have them sent to your cabin tomoz! 😆 xx 🤗

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning my hearties!

@ARC , sorry you’re not feeling well. So what shall I fix the Cap’n, a soused hog’s face, leg of mutton, a sea pie, halibut with anchovy sauce, a spotted dog, plum duff, burgundy, port, or a bottle of Chateau Lafite ?
seriously, I hope you feel better soon!

We went to the little quarry resort and made a couple dives. They were short but we did it. I can’t say that either were very enjoyable either. More like work. I’m tired and have a long drive ahead of me. Keep bringing the coffee.

1686482575352.gif

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning my hearties!

@ARC , sorry you’re not feeling well. So what shall I fix the Cap’n, a soused hog’s face, leg of mutton, a sea pie, halibut with anchovy sauce, a spotted dog, plum duff, burgundy, port, or a bottle of Chateau Lafite ?
seriously, I hope you feel better soon!

We went to the little quarry resort and made a couple dives. They were short but we did it. I can’t say that either were very enjoyable either. More like work. I’m tired and have a long drive ahead of me. Keep bringing the coffee.

View attachment 2088371
Morning WD
Well you sure know the recipe for the fixing up the Captain-it'll either cure or kill the him. :laughing7:

Diving-does sound like a lot of work-just put a little treasure on the bottom, and it'll make the thoughts of work fade away.
Get that coffee into ya for that drive ahead.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning WD
Well you sure know the recipe for the fixing up the Captain-it'll either cure or kill the him. :laughing7:

Diving-does sound like a lot of work-just put a little treasure on the bottom, and it'll make the thoughts of work fade away.
Get that coffee into ya for that drive ahead.
I wish I would have started 40+ years ago! I also wish I never, ever, ever picked up a cigarette!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wish I would have started 40+ years ago! I also wish I never, ever, ever picked up a cigarette!
We lost a dear friend a few years ago and I still remember these words.

"Jim if I'd known I'd live this long, I would of taken better care of myself"

We all have had our crotch(s) in life, I myself have had a tad few as I have posted up over the years.
It's actually amazing at times that the grey matter still holds it together pretty good.

There it is the saying "Mind over matter"

Really what does it matter one says?

Well it matters if the mind lets the matter go, then that funny look comes upon the face.
Hey what's the matter PJ-oh gee I thinks me just lost me matter.......

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
G morn T Crew.

Think i have run myself down... not been feeling up to par last few days... another long one today.
Will have tomorrow to catch up here... hopefully anyway.
The heck Cap'n?
Comes an age the current force is more real.
Save a bit of yourself for later.
(Asked what I was looking forward to for the summer yesterday ; I suggested quiet loitering.)

3iwhcast34a31.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We lost a dear friend a few years ago and I still remember these words.

"Jim if I'd known I'd live this long, I would of taken better care of myself"

We all have had our crotch(s) in life, I myself have had a tad few as I have posted up over the years.
It's actually amazing at times that the grey matter still holds it together pretty good.

There it is the saying "Mind over matter"

Really what does it matter one says?

Well it matters if the mind lets the matter go, then that funny look comes upon the face.
Hey what's the matter PJ-oh gee I thinks me just lost me matter.......
Here's Mater!
OIP.Z9Qo5JsIdveOOJsiCh_XpQHaGa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread