Good morning me hearties! Now that was a long weekend! It all started when hubby left last Tuesday for the lake. He picked up a friend along the way. I was left home alone so I spent some extra time with Dad. Got up bright and early and drove to the quarry and got 2 dives in. I swam through the school bus twice. I passed on the airplane and tires. Then I went to an antique mall and that took about an hour and a half to walk through. Didn’t buy anything. Got to the camper late and crashed. No refrigerator disaster. We have not been there for 5-6 weeks and there were lots of severe storms during our absence. The friend’s wife got up there. I had big plans, but she picked me up on her golf cart and there went the plans. She persuaded me to go with her to pick up her hubby. The deal was they had to take me to the bottle show in Strongsville on Saturday. So because of all that, I ended up spending the night with hubby and 5 other guys here:
Phantom Manor a funeral home w/ 6 themed bedrooms!
www.airbnb.com
They all got up and went to their tournament. I was left all alone to explore the place. It was so cool! There’s a display case with old tools and supplies that a mortician would use and a mortician’s table used as a plant stand.
Went to the bottle show and bought me some goodies:
View attachment 2103471
Hubby placed in his tournament and brought home another Happy Gilmore check. Now it’s back to the routine. 🥱