THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1695299323702.jpeg

Well....its been to long.....a solid 2 weeks of work, and fixing the boat up. Then a Hollywood gig, and finally I can go hit the gold spot.....its been 3 weeks at least....it should be good.
Best of luck on the hunt.
You deserve a sausage gold finger keeper.

I have never found a pony.... i wanna find a pony. :(
See all that lumpy stuff on the ground.? Means one is around.

Neighbor approached the back fence when I was cleaning up dog poop.
I asked if he wanted to play Pirate and bury treasure? He didn't want to.

Friends had mini ponies and mini goats and a small menagerie.
I'd go hunting , sit and wait and have an audience.
Domestic animals focused on and facing me like , there he is! Tattle tales.
L.o.l..

We got the repair done. Well, the Mr is done. I need to gather some more rocks later to fill in . For some reason I have big bare sections. There’s plenty of rocks around here, no problem with that. My back however!

View attachment 2106219
Awesome work!

But , B.B.Q. tongs?
Either some big joints floating around , or snake wrangling?
No weeds left to stab with the weeder stabber thingy. Rough neighborhood perhaps. That or snakes don't get wrangled.

I suggested to someone complaining about doors being visited yesterday that it comes with being rich. That having a door stuff.
Your place looks the type for having doors . (No offence!)
And it's brick!
Oh yeah baby!

Awesome work!

But , B.B.Q. tongs?
Either some big joints floating around , or snake wrangling?
No weeds left to stab with the weeder stabber thingy. Rough neighborhood perhaps. That or snakes don't get wrangled.

I suggested someone complaining about doors being visited yesterday that it comes with being rich. That having a door stuff.
Your place looks the type for having doors . *No offence!)
And it's brick!
Oh yeah baby!

Oh Geesh! Now I’m remembering my roller skating days! Lol!
Explanation for the tongs: Last year I got a start of my mom’s prickly pear cactus.

1695310965070.jpeg

A vile, vile plant but beautiful flowers. I don’t know if I told the story, but my dad fell into this monster and we darn near had to take him to the ER. Mr WD saved him by googling it. Plain ole school glue on hands. Let it dry and peel it off and the thorns come out mostly. We decided it was going to be exterminated! But I couldn’t let go. I had this brilliant 🙄 idea to put it in a large flower pot on a stand so I could manage it. The wind blew it over last winter and it took off like a shot in my rocks. Mr sprayed it. Barely phased it. I used the tongs to pick it out of the rocks and threw it in the trash. Should I warn the trash collector?

Oh Geesh! Now I’m remembering my roller skating days! Lol!
Explanation for the tongs: Last year I got a start of my mom’s prickly pear cactus.

View attachment 2106233

A vile, vile plant but beautiful flowers. I don’t know if I told the story, but my dad fell into this monster and we darn near had to take him to the ER. Mr WD saved him by googling it. Plain ole school glue on hands. Let it dry and peel it off and the thorns come out mostly. We decided it was going to be exterminated! But I couldn’t let go. I had this brilliant 🙄 idea to put it in a large flower pot on a stand so I could manage it. The wind blew it over last winter and it took off like a shot in my rocks. Mr sprayed it. Barely phased it. I used the tongs to pick it out of the rocks and threw it in the trash. Should I warn the trash collector?
This is a real prickly topic.
Beautiful flowers but also somewhat difficult to get along with.
Should transplanted it in sections around the perimeter of the garden.
Nature's high security fencing guard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back