Peyton Manning
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 15,017
- Reaction score
- 18,979
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MXT-PRO
Sandshark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
No snow yet wd, just cold 23
I have to wear sunglasses everywhere to keep the females off me
Good morning SanMan how's things on the West Coast?
View attachment 1790953
Digging & sifting,digging & sifting,digging & sifting along a 8 foot sea wall....
I have a Foley and Company Honey Tar medicine bottle from the late teens.
Rusty, ever see an "Oil of Smoke" bottle?
No, but it sounds cool. I tend to stay away from high end bottles like that, because my wallet htes high end bottles, lol!

Sunny here 60° here at 1:30 PM. A beauty of a day. Hope you guys are having a good one.![]()
View attachment 1791001 I'm still drooling thinking of the goodies they have displayed
