I came up with that idea for them. I wrote 10 keys themed episodes for Cristina to present to brave wilderness.....actually Cristina wrote the episodes, based on my ideas and consulting meetings. One of the episodes was to feature me hunting 1733 fleet coins. After my shoot it was decided to pursue a separate show completely independent of "Brave wilderness". So my shoot for brave wilderness was turned into a sizzeler for pitching the idea of a show to all the big Hollywood production companies. Since then we've shot a youtube detecting video that should come out soon....I herd it's almost done.....and now after finding funding and support overseas we just wrapped another shoot for a pilot episode. It's been a really good time with these characters. Do I have what it takes to make something authentic and successful ? Will anything ever come of this ? Is the whole premise and idea good ? ..... well I don't know, and I'm still scared somewhat, but Christina and I have really teamed up, and done some cool stuff ! Coyote and I have become good friends, and even if nothing comes of it I'll be doing cool stuff with this crew in the future....its been great fun !! Woooo hooo !