What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Zc41kL1l.jpg
 
Espero que hayas tenido un gran día ayer entregando el barco.
It was rough....if you are asking about my boat ride. I really ain't that great at spanish. So I'm thinking you asked about my boat ride, or your asking if I'm going on a boat ride.
 
It was rough....if you are asking about my boat ride. I really ain't that great at spanish. So I'm thinking you asked about my boat ride, or your asking if I'm going on a boat ride.
Bloody translate was asking how the boat ride was, so it was rough, that's not the best thing to deal with.
Though you survived, got rid of the boat from your (work) life.
Calmer waters are always a gift
 
I did not know what happiness was until I got married.......then it was too late!
Behind every good man stands a great woman.
(Don't shoot the messenger)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom