Gulf Coast Pirate
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2021
- Messages
- 1,402
- Reaction score
- 7,936
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bayport, FL
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
You went from a sharks tooth pendent to a treasure coin !View attachment 2108123
In my 30s I was the first mate of the "ARROWHEAD" !! By this time I had been fishing on long range long line boats for swordfish, and sharks for a decade. I had tremendous experience with large fish some up and over 1000 pounds. When this boat was built it was the largest sport fishing boat in the world, and had the longest out riggers ever built. I would long line fish, and then fly out to the islands to marlin fish on the arrowhead. No one took this boat seriously, and everyone thought it was to big to marlin fish. I went 4 out of 7 on blue marlin, and caught a white marlin in a morning and won a major tournament in it, and the whole sportfishing world changed from that day on. Big boats got popular !! She is still up there as one of the largest, but many more have come since those days !! Man they were good days, and they flew me everywhere in a private Gulfstream jet !! Unfortunately my boss died of cancer 3 years later and I was out of work !! But they were incredible jet setting days of mega marlin fishing !!
Yup...I have a big mako....that the one I'm wearing in the photo. Then we caught a major size great white, which I wore a tooth from for years, and then I found my first galleon coin, and now,....thank the lord....I have lots to choose from !!You went from a sharks tooth pendent to a treasure coin !
Nice work Peps!! xx 🤗Quick 📸 to say that I dug dirt.
Ships Token, slick copper, 1854 Half Penny, bullet in wood, little crotal, copper link chain, mashed 2 piece button, cuff button, buckle piece 2 little shots, mashed lead bullet.
Starting to figure out 3 site permission.
Pre map sites, old road ran through this 160 acre property.
Blacksmith shop across the road, part of 1000 acre permissions brother.
Need more land.🤣
Time to get busy on finishing shop.View attachment 2108125
That sounds like every day to me. Staff has been cut twice, but the workload hasn't. Doing the work of two or three people is just expected these days I guess.Yesterday was a disaster with someone calling out and no one to replace so a job for 3 was done by two with one (me)
I don't see that as ever being much of a problem in Florida. There would be a lot of homeless boat thieves floating face down in the bay.Those homeless pirates are at it again!
ZeroHedge
ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zerowww.zerohedge.com
C'mon man! Fake it till ya make it! Put on your Superman shirt and zoom around.Good morning everyone. Off to work for me. Yesterday was a disaster with someone calling out and no one to replace so a job for 3 was done by two with one (me) with not enough experience to pick up the slack. I'll just say it was not a good time at all
And.....there are times when....."OOOHHH. POOP!!!" just won't do!Good morning my hearties !. It’s supposed to get up to 86°F here today. I’m going to go for a walk before the heat gets unbearable.
View attachment 2108124